Page 98 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100 LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2- Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by waywardwood View Post
    I have filled 25+ orders from the warehouse and gotten zero kernels or tree branches. I am getting stuff from trees, pigs etc. Please help!
    Can you try sending more orders? I sent a lot of deliveries to get kernels. You can get tree branches by planting Aspen trees. Hope this helps.

New Resident
    Okay I've tried your other farm story 2 games and have also submitted a ticket to support. They told me that my issue has been resolved in the forums, which I have searched and haven't found anything to help me. Here's what I sent them:
    I've recovered my account using the bakery story method. I did this so I can play farm story 2 again. I got a new device:
    LG G6- VS988
    Android version 7.0

After I download and installed farm story 2 from the playstore I try to open the game and it says "unfortunately farm story 2 has stopped", every time I try to open the game.

I've tried restarting my device, moving to sd card and restarting device, moving back to internal storage and restarting device. Yet neither have worked.

If you could provide a solution it'd be much appreciated.

So if anyone has a solution that would be awesome, if not than I guess I won't be able to play this game anymore.

The app goes to load and then force closes. Is this happening to anyone else on an iPhone X? I'm running iOS 11.1 on mine, and the latest version of Farm Story 2.

New Resident
    I am playing Farm Story version 2.2.6.6 and have started the Damming Evidence story however my game is still set up for the previous husky game in both the to do list and the Studio where I can make the husky but not in anywhere I can get parts to fulfil either task.
    The new game doesn't seem to be working properly as I have sent many deliveries all day yesterday and this morning and have had virtually no deliveries and if I have they are not showing on my counter To mend the bird table.
    The pigs have not given any mud but I have collected many leaves which are clogging up my barn as I have nothing to put with them to either upgrade my beaver dam or mend the bird table.

If so unfair on the people who enjoy playing Farm Story.
    Please advise.
    Far
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-06-17 at 06:25 AM. Reason: Removed Support communication - private between you and Support

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceruleanina View Post
    The app goes to load and then force closes. Is this happening to anyone else on an iPhone X? I'm running iOS 11.1 on mine, and the latest version of Farm Story 2.
    It seems like your device is low in resources since you were unable to start Farm 2, RS2 and FFS. Please restart your device and try again without loading other apps. I suggest that you clear your cache and make sure you have plenty of space and resources.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bemine39 View Post
    I am playing Farm Story version 2.2.6.6 and have started the Damming Evidence story however my game is still set up for the previous husky game in both the to do list and the Studio where I can make the husky but not in anywhere I can get parts to fulfil either task.
    The new game doesn't seem to be working properly as I have sent many deliveries all day yesterday and this morning and have had virtually no deliveries and if I have they are not showing on my counter To mend the bird table.
    The pigs have not given any mud but I have collected many leaves which are clogging up my barn as I have nothing to put with them to either upgrade my beaver dam or mend the bird table.

If so unfair on the people who enjoy playing Farm Story.
    Please advise.
    Far
    The Husky craft option is for those who have participated in the previous event. You will not be to craft it if you have not completed the event. Wight Husky Event - 2017 Oct 17

What issues are you having with your deliveries? Can you post screenshot of your issues? The mud buckets are random drops; collect more from your pigs. You can discard your tree branches via your shop to make space.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    The Husky craft option is for those who have participated in the previous event. You will not be to craft it if you have not completed the event. Wight Husky Event - 2017 Oct 17

What issues are you having with your deliveries? Can you post screenshot of your issues? The mud buckets are random drops; collect more from your pigs. You can discard your tree branches via your shop to make space.
    I know I cannot make the husky but the task to do so is still in my " to do" list and it's still counting down the days whereas it is not in my friend's game and the huskies are still available in my studio list and they are not in hers.
    After an event usually all things like that are removed.
    I also keep getting gifts from Stormie which were relevant to games ages ago such as the feathered bait and if I don't buy them I am not offered anything else, they just keep coming up.
    This is why I am wondering if my game is properly converted to the new one. I did deliveries all day yesterday and got 1 bowl of kernels at this rate I won't progress very far. I haven't been able to upgrade the beaver dam once yet.
    I have taken two screenshots which I was going to include but they won't upload - is there a way of doing this please?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bemine39 View Post
    I know I cannot make the husky but the task to do so is still in my " to do" list and it's still counting down the days whereas it is not in my friend's game and the huskies are still available in my studio list and they are not in hers.
    After an event usually all things like that are removed.
    I also keep getting gifts from Stormie which were relevant to games ages ago such as the feathered bait and if I don't buy them I am not offered anything else, they just keep coming up.
    This is why I am wondering if my game is properly converted to the new one. I did deliveries all day yesterday and got 1 bowl of kernels at this rate I won't progress very far. I haven't been able to upgrade the beaver dam once yet.
    I have taken two screenshots which I was going to include but they won't upload - is there a way of doing this please?
    The return of the Husky goal is intended for players to finish crafting their huskies. Just ignore them in your goal list, they will expire when the timer runs out.

The team is working into removing those items in Stormie’s shop. See this thread.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ed-Event-items

The kernels are random drops. Keep sending your deliveries to get more. I have sent hundreds of them. Here is the link to event thread.
    Beaver Quest - 2017 Nov 3

As for photo, see How To A Post Photo On The Forum.

Farm Story 2 , Not happy had 340 diamonds last night and woke up to 210!!! What is the point in collecting them? Had the odd few go missing here and there but 130 is a joke.