Page 72 of 100 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2- Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Executive Chef
    Just wondering...are the crafted items showing up for everyone when they finish? When I crafted my two red vases, neither one appeared. I had to tap on the Floral Shop itself to see if they were done. The vases then floated up, like crafts do when you collect them, but until that point there was nothing there.

Farm Supplier
    I just wanna copy the post from the flower shop discussion thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Just wondering...are the crafted items showing up for everyone when they finish? When I crafted my two red vases, neither one appeared. I had to tap on the Floral Shop itself to see if they were done. The vases then floated up, like crafts do when you collect them, but until that point there was nothing there.
    Same happened to me. The crafted items don't showing up when they are finished.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by summit777 View Post
    I just wanna copy the post from the flower shop discussion thread:

Same happened to me. The crafted items don't showing up when they are finished.
    Thanks for reporting this. Sometimes new graphics take a while to turn up. Can you both try the suggestions under Display/Graphics Issues in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues? Please let me know if this issue persists. Thanks.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Can you both try the suggestions under Display/Graphics Issues in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues? Please let me know if this issue persists. Thanks.
    I have cleared the safari cache, closed all running apps and restarted my device and ipad. Unfortunately it doesn't change. I will try to delete and reinstall the app, but first I have to wait at least an hour till the next item is ready.
    I don't have installed many apps on my ipad and there is a lot of free GB. So my hardware is okay

Grand Emperor
    I have cleared the safari cache, closed all running apps and restarted my device and ipad. Unfortunately it doesn't change. I will try to delete and reinstall the app, but first I have to wait at least an hour till the next item is ready.
    I don't have installed many apps on my ipad and there is a lot of free GB. So my hardware is okay
    You are a device smart player. I'm stuck making the 6 hr candle so I cant tell if it is ok for me. You'll be faster. Sometimes the graphics are a bit stubborn but do let me know how it goes for you. Thank you.

New Resident
    ゲーム内言語が自国語じゃなく英語に変わりました?バグ?

Farm Supplier
    Lol, I wanted to write "restarted my device and game" haha
    Reinstall the app didn't help. I am curious if you also have this issue. Let's wait.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kun3292 View Post
    ゲーム内言語が自国語じゃなく英語に変わりました?バグ?
    Hi kun3292, I've replied you via private message. To go to your inbox, click [Settings] at the top right of the forum screen and then click [Inbox] on the left panel.

Grand Emperor
    Lol, I wanted to write "restarted my device and game" haha
    Reinstall the app didn't help. I am curious if you also have this issue. Let's wait.
    Haha good thing you didn't else I would advise you as previous. Unfortunately my candle didn't show and I've reported this in. It only showed when collected. Now let's wait for rescue.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Hi kun3292, I've replied you via private message. To go to your inbox, click [Settings] at the top right of the forum screen and then click [Inbox] on the left panel.
    ありがとうございます‼

You are most welcome. Let me know if you need more help. Rynetory2
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-18-16 at 09:06 AM.