Page 27 of 100 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2- Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Executive Chef
    Since the last update a couple of days ago there has been a bug with the newspaper. When it refreshes at the 5 minute mark, it all changes and just as you are about to buy something, it changes again and you lose what you were going to buy.

This does not happen at every refresh, just sometimes.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Host(ess)
    Never reported this, but it's been going like this for few months already.
    I'm checking alot of other farms, to see what else they offer to sell, and randomly i get
    blue ground, while building are always shown, then i can do only something, so best is
    **** the game and start again, then it's fine.
    Also alot of patches mentions performance improvements, well that's one big bull****
    I never seen any speed improvement, not on GF Ipad 4 (IOS 7) or my Ipad Mini Retina (IOS 8).
    What is even weirder, i don't see any speed improvements compared to Ipad 4 on my Ipad Mini Retina.
    This game is one big failure and i'm only playing it, because i love to helping stuff that my GF need do in game.
    Last edited by spajdr; 09-20-14 at 08:46 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by spajdr View Post
    Never reported this, but it's been going like this for few months already.
    I'm checking alot of other farms, to see what else they offer to sell, and randomly i get
    blue ground, while building are always shown, then i can do only something, so best is
    **** the game and start again, then it's fine.
    Also alot of patches mentions performance improvements, well that's one big bull****
    I never seen any speed improvement, not on GF Ipad 4 (IOS 7) or my Ipad Mini Retina (IOS 8).
    What is even weirder, i don't see any speed improvements compared to Ipad 4 on my Ipad Mini Retina.
    This game is one big failure and i'm only playing it, because i love to helping stuff that my GF need do in game.
    I also get the blue screen as well. Mostly while doing my visits. This has been a problem for quite some time now. Probably won't be fixed anytime soon, if ever.

I am playing version 21.7.3.9g on the Samsung 10.1 note for 2014, storm id is michelle1900 . I am having several problems
    1. I keep loosing my money on the game, I will exit the game with 50,000 and when I return it is 49,000
    2. I keep loosing crops, I will plant crops and when I come back it's just blank plots.
    3. I will purchase something from the newspaper, it will deduct the funds but the items won't show up in my barn or silo
    4. Unlike some people who have said the game keeps closing on them, I have problems exiting from the game. About 40% of the time it won't let me exit

thanks,
    Michelle
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-30-14 at 10:24 AM. Reason: removed email-privacy

Farm Supplier
    I don't know if this is a bug or not but I didn't know where else to ask this, and to be honest I feel kinda stupid for asking. I have repaired the pond and dehydrator so I can grow new crops and i have grown and dehydrated both rice and seaweed. When I go to the bakery to make the rice cookies, it says that I have the rice but not the seaweed (which isn't true). Is there something else I have to do with the seaweed before I can make those or is this a problem with the game? Thanks in advance for the help. The S8/TL community is the best.

Farm Supplier
    michelle1900:

Have your tried deleting the app and downloading it again? That's a HUGE problem that you have. If you haven't already, I would email the TL support team. They are quick to resolve issues but I suggest getting it to them before the weekend.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Bauxjangles View Post
    I don't know if this is a bug or not but I didn't know where else to ask this, and to be honest I feel kinda stupid for asking. I have repaired the pond and dehydrator so I can grow new crops and i have grown and dehydrated both rice and seaweed. When I go to the bakery to make the rice cookies, it says that I have the rice but not the seaweed (which isn't true). Is there something else I have to do with the seaweed before I can make those or is this a problem with the game? Thanks in advance for the help. The S8/TL community is the best.
    For the Rice cracker in the bakery you need 2 grained rice and 2 nori.
    You make the nori in the Deep fryer- it takes 2 seaweed leaves

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post879589
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle1900 View Post
    I am playing version 21.7.3.9g on the Samsung 10.1 note for 2014, storm id is michelle1900 . I am having several problems
    1. I keep loosing my money on the game, I will exit the game with 50,000 and when I return it is 49,000
    2. I keep loosing crops, I will plant crops and when I come back it's just blank plots.
    3. I will purchase something from the newspaper, it will deduct the funds but the items won't show up in my barn or silo
    4. Unlike some people who have said the game keeps closing on them, I have problems exiting from the game. About 40% of the time it won't let me exit

thanks,
    Michelle
    You can try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. If you are still having these issues, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent
    can check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Feeding cats

Im queenkat3 I finally purchased a cat w habitat and pretty psyched about it. Only I can not seem to ever feed it which defeats the purpose of having it and I regret spending so much money on the two items. I'm on an iPad 2 running 7.0.4 and updated to the latest east version of the game 1.7.9

What am I supposed to do? I old love if it worked but otherwise want the money back

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queenkat3 View Post
    Im queenkat3 I finally purchased a cat w habitat and pretty psyched about it. Only I can not seem to ever feed it which defeats the purpose of having it and I regret spending so much money on the two items. I'm on an iPad 2 running 7.0.4 and updated to the latest east version of the game 1.7.9

What am I supposed to do? I old love if it worked but otherwise want the money back
    Have you collected from the cat? Swipe over it with the bucket. Then, you should be able to feed it.