Page 92 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2- Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Hi TL! Everything in my farm are working perfectly except my order warehouse. It doesn't send out delivery. Please fix this problem for me ASAP. Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Sorry to hear that. Can you guys try forceclosing the game to see if you are able to send Delivery orders through the Warehouse?
    Last edited by SparklyOctopus; 01-26-17 at 04:53 PM.

I can't harvest anything from my berry bushes. No timer, no berries. At least had timer last night. Have latest game version and latest iOS update. Makes it hard to participate in event.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by bwroop0323 View Post
    I can't harvest anything from my berry bushes. No timer, no berries. At least had timer last night. Have latest game version and latest iOS update. Makes it hard to participate in event.
    Please try force closing and restarting your game to see if this corrects the issue.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Grand Emperor
    @ ij286 and caron7 - I've removed your posts here since you have already posted about your boost issues previously. See Thread: Boost not working

Executive Chef
    Hello Moderators and Community Manager I do not know where I can write, or report. I visited this player and smoked the earthfields. I hope this with the video works, I've never seen before.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 02-07-17 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Temporary removed due to privacy reason

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hello Moderators and Community Manager I do not know where I can write, or report. I visited this player and smoked the earthfields. I hope this with the video works, I've never seen before.
    Hi Drachenia, Are you reporting by request and on the behalf of this player? If so, can you provide the Storm8 ID of the player or ask him/her to post it? I'm temporary removed the URL of your video due to privacy reason. (Please let me know if you have permission of player to post his farm.) Thanks.

P.S. Alternatively, the player can feel free to write to Support for help.

Farm Supplier
    Hi! I have 2 fish shops and for a couple days now only one will work. It's the one on the left. It will not let me make any bait! My id is: jsburas
    I'm using an IPhone 5s. I'm playing the current valentines game 2.6.4 I believe is the number.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jsburas123 View Post
    Hi! I have 2 fish shops and for a couple days now only one will work. It's the one on the left. It will not let me make any bait! My id is: jsburas
    I'm using an IPhone 5s. I'm playing the current valentines game 2.6.4 I believe is the number.
    What is happening when you try to make your bait? Can you provide more details?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Hi Drachenia, Are you reporting by request and on the behalf of this player? If so, can you provide the Storm8 ID of the player or ask him/her to post it? I'm temporary removed the URL of your video due to privacy reason. (Please let me know if you have permission of player to post his farm.) Thanks.

P.S. Alternatively, the player can feel free to write to Support for help.
    Hello! Excuse Mrs. Moderatorin Rynetory for late reply. I saw this while visiting the newspaper, I unfortunately did not get the Storm8 ID from this player. I hope he has read it here and has turned to the support for help. Thanks a lot for the reply Rynetory