Page 39 of 100 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2- Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

I'm level 41 and have unlocked the truffle forest but I don't have any truffle recipes. The plane keeps asking for truffle butter but I can't make it? I also can't craft feed for them. I have tried uninstalling and also tried restarting my iPhone. Nothing has worked.

User id: 2fn2nu
    Level: 41
    Version 1.8.5
    iOS iPhone 5

Where's my baby fawn. I won the fawn and habitat in the spring blossom event, but they are missing from my storage.
    I am playing on:

iOS 7.0.4
    Farm Story 2 Version 1.8.5
    Please tell me where my baby fawn is hiding out!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	66.9 KB 
ID:	20350

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ElButterVonBean View Post
    Where's my baby fawn. I won the fawn and habitat in the spring blossom event, but they are missing from my storage.
    I am playing on:

iOS 7.0.4
    Farm Story 2 Version 1.8.5
    Please tell me where my baby fawn is hiding out!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	66.9 KB 
ID:	20350
    Try closing out your game , then check your storage again. If he is still missing, send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    there is a glitch with the teacup pig. I cannot touch the habitat without it closing my game completely. I was able to collect but can't feed. My other animals are fine.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    there is a glitch with the teacup pig. I cannot touch the habitat without it closing my game completely. I was able to collect but can't feed. My other animals are fine.
    This should now be fixed.
    Try closing our your game or restarting you device.

Host(ess)
    Once updated to the 2nd birthday version this morning, every time I open the tree house (daily free gift), the game shut down immediately, this happened in both iPhone 6S and iPad.

Host(ess)
    Same thing happened to me, every time I tap on pipers treehouse game boots me out

Rhino Keeper
    ditto
    Always accepting new neighbors.. ID: grameys.. Dragon story-farm story 2- bakery story- and castle story

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by atseng View Post
    Once updated to the 2nd birthday version this morning, every time I open the tree house (daily free gift), the game shut down immediately, this happened in both iPhone 6S and iPad.
    Quote Originally Posted by kima65 View Post
    Same thing happened to me, every time I tap on pipers treehouse game boots me out
    Quote Originally Posted by grameys View Post
    ditto
    This has been reported.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1126883

Hi Kooky,

I'm having problems with Farm Story 2 this morning with the birthday celebration update.

I am experiencing the following problems:

1. I am preparing food in various buildings yet the building does not show the items are currently being prepared. For example, the chocolatier, the preparation slots are fully loaded to prepare food items yet the beater is in the up position as though no food is currently being prepared. The same issue is happening with the pizza oven, the dairy, the kitchen, the ice creamery, the juicer, the studio, the sushi shop, the candy maker, the candle maker, the jelly maker, the deep fryer, and bait shop. These are the shops I have checked thus far.

2. As for my feed mill 3/5 are not functioning at all. I attempt to prepare pig feed, sheep feed, and chicken feed and at first indications show they are being prepared then the chicken appears and wipes it all away. The feed mill I make cow feed will load to make feed but the bar on the top does not spin. Only the feed mill that I make alpaca feed and animal feed successful loads and the top bar spins.

3. I have been able to load two of the four slots I have open in the jelly maker. When I load slots 3 and 4 the chicken comes and removes slots 3 and 4.

My Farm Story 2 name is maggie, the emoji symbol - pink bow, may, no spaces. I have an iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3, Farm Story 2 1.9. I have forced closed my phone, and I have deleted the game and reinstalled Farm Story 2 app with no resolution of the issues. Please could you provide some assistance.

Thank you
    Last edited by kittyhugs; 06-17-15 at 02:55 PM. Reason: the entire message did not post