Page 81 of 100 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2- Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Playing on Android 5.1.1. Not sure which version of Farm Story 2 I am playing as it isn't loading. The Storm 8 screen appears but nothing else. I've tried force closing and reopening, as well as switching my phone off and back on again but I've had no luck.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Ffasiwn View Post
    Playing on Android 5.1.1. Not sure which version of Farm Story 2 I am playing as it isn't loading. The Storm 8 screen appears but nothing else. I've tried force closing and reopening, as well as switching my phone off and back on again but I've had no luck.
    Can you try to reinstall your game? Please check that you have plenty of space on your device. All the best!

I've uninstalled and reinstalled but it still won't load.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Ffasiwn View Post
    I've uninstalled and reinstalled but it still won't load.
    Oh dear... Can you check that you have plenty of space on your device or try using another network? If it still doesnt work, I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game. Sorry that you're having issues.

Fashion Designer
    Game said I got a flag as a gift. Got it out of the cellar and it said to buy another. Says I reached my limit and won't let me buy it, so I can't complete that for gems.

I am on android and have received the pirat cow in my cellar but I can?t change my cows !
    I?ve 3 x 4 cows but it wrote I ve to buy 1 corall

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sachertorte19 View Post
    I am on android and have received the pirat cow in my cellar but I can?t change my cows !
    I?ve 3 x 4 cows but it wrote I ve to buy 1 corall
    Can you post a screenshot in the Bugs forum?

how can I made this ? when the pop up is there there is no foto to make

Grand Emperor
    Try going into Edit mode, click on your cow pen and select the paint can icon and select the skin to apply. Or open your cellar and drag the skin over your cows.