Page 58 of 100 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2- Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Grand Emperor
    Can you recheck your barn that it is Valentine Cards (not Love Letters) that you are getting? Love letters do not count towards your goal.

Fashion Designer
    Anybody having trouble getting pink shears to cut roses? I've made lots of deliveries, and maybe one in two days!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Anybody having trouble getting pink shears to cut roses? I've made lots of deliveries, and maybe one in two days!
    Sorry about your shears. Members said they are getting more shears after Goal 2 in the event thread.

Rhino Keeper
    REAL minor issue.....on your discussions page....
    "Waiting for your Wheat to finish growing? Join your fellow farmers and share stories about the great harvest of '13."
    Last I checked, it's definitely not '13

Quote Originally Posted by noemata View Post
    REAL minor issue.....on your discussions page....
    "Waiting for your Wheat to finish growing? Join your fellow farmers and share stories about the great harvest of '13."
    Last I checked, it's definitely not '13
    Nice catch! This has been updated.

Ok I'm new here so forgive me if I make a mistake in where I post about this issue.
    I just transferred FS2 from my 1st generation ipad to my android phone because it was constantly crashing on the ipad. Now on the phone it seems to work except every 10-15 seconds it sort of refreshes but sets me back those seconds and I have to keep redoing things over. I googled it and it seems this happens to others but no known way to fix it. As of now I give up. I guess I wasn't meant to play. Luckily Castle Story works fine..

Quote Originally Posted by bookofsnow View Post
    Ok I'm new here so forgive me if I make a mistake in where I post about this issue.
    I just transferred FS2 from my 1st generation ipad to my android phone because it was constantly crashing on the ipad. Now on the phone it seems to work except every 10-15 seconds it sort of refreshes but sets me back those seconds and I have to keep redoing things over. I googled it and it seems this happens to others but no known way to fix it. As of now I give up. I guess I wasn't meant to play. Luckily Castle Story works fine..
    This is usually because you have items in your game that are not supported on Android. Can you please email support@storm8.com and PM me the ticket number? I'll have someone help you out. Thanks!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyJM View Post
    Anything yet? I really don't wanna miss those animal skins (cow and sheeps) for coins . Especially the cow skin. Have been waiting a half year to be able to get it.
    Must I also report it to S8 by email?

Thanks for checking on it
    Can you check you Market again? A few members reported that they found it. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Can you check you Market again? A few members reported that they found it. Thanks.
    Hi Rynetory

Yes, now that the items are not on sale anymore, I got them to buy. Glad the coins one are not expensive without the sale

Thanks

Grand Emperor
    Great to hear that you got it eventually.