Page 94 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2- Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Quote Originally Posted by nec912 View Post
    I have posted this on the event thread, but I seem to be one of many that was sold a deluxe trap when purchasing the lucky pot to the tune of 50 gems ������

Did you tap "Buy" from the Goal that directed you to the Market to buy the Lucky Pot? Or did you access the Market to buy the Lucky Pot by tapping on the Market icon at the bottom right? As Rynetory2 mentioned, please fill out the form HERE and submit a ticket to support with topic 'Issues/Bugs'.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Farm Supplier
    I did it from the 'goal'

Executive Chef
    Hello All

This is related to iOS devices

I was having such a terrible time getting into S8 games, particularly FS2. I've posted in this thread about game play issues I had. I was a bit rustrated at the suggestions given by the moderators. I too thought that they were pushing the problems back on us instead of dealing with them. But now I have a better understanding of the perspective they have about bug issues. I had an iPad2 which Apple discontinued supporting via new i0S updates. The functionality of this device became such that it would turn off and at times would start up as a new iPad instead of recognizing the apps I had. I had problems reloading S8 games on this device to correct bug issues. Now I have an iPad Pro with the latest iOS and I no longer have the gameplay bug issues that I had frequently with the old iPad. Granted from time to time I have intermittent issues and I know that for the most part it's other issues such as internet connectivity as I am back and forth between a foreign country and home in the USA. I have no gameplay problems at home but when using a VPN that can go off and on without warning it will interfere with gameplay. I take that into consideration and focus on resolving the VPN issues.

I say all of this to say, try not to get too frustrated with the moderators' advice about bug issues. Granted sometimes there will be a few that S8 will have to solve differently from their end. Most of the other issues will be impacted by your devices. As Apple brings out new devices they gradually stop supporting older devices. So be mindful of that and send a {{hug }} to the moderators for they are giving you the best advice possible to solve your problems. They want you to have an enjoyable experience with the games.

C

Grand Emperor
    Hi Carbuck,

First of all, I want to thank you for taking the time to write this and I do appreciate your feedback. It is so wonderful to hear that your game issues are resolved with your new iPad. Secondly, thank you for your understanding that the advise given wasn't meant to be push backs. I am sorry for frustrating you, I could assure you it wasn't my intention. But as you have mentioned that sometimes the issues lie with our devices and unfortunately under those circumstances, I am afraid I gave those advise. To be honest, I struggled and am still struggling to give such advise because I know players find them difficult to accept. Sorry about that. All in all, I am so glad to hear that your games are fine now and thank you for your hug. Cheers.

The maple bread has disappeared from my bakery. I'm not sure when as I've only noticed when asked for some for a delivery. I am on iOS on an iPad Air and my app is up to date.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Chazbot1985 View Post
    The maple bread has disappeared from my bakery. I'm not sure when as I've only noticed when asked for some for a delivery. I am on iOS on an iPad Air and my app is up to date.
    This is a game bug affecting us all. See this bug thread.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...d-be-in-Bakery

New Resident

im having problem cooking in my bakery and i dont see my hot air ballon and storm

please someone Help me i cant cook in my bakery and i dont see my hot air ballon..and i cant see my bee hive..and i do see the truck help me please and storm 8 sent me a email and said the cant help me
    Last edited by qwan322; 08-19-17 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Yea I'm playing a Samsung 8 s t

Grand Emperor
    Welcome to the forum.

Are you playing on Android device? If so, I'm afraid you won't be able to see these features currently unavailable for Android folks.