Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thank you teamlava

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the the positive feedback and e-hugs, everyone. I've been working on this game for over a year as my primary project (very unusual around here) and while there are always ups and downs, tough decisions to make, priorities that sometimes can, sometimes can't be explained to everyone, and lots of different ideas by many talented people working on Dragon Story, I'm very proud of how this game has grown and the amazing community that's responsible for keeping us going.

It's unusual in the fast-changing mobile game industry to have the opportunity to evolve a game as much as we have with Dragon Story. If you look at what you could do in this game in the summer of 2012 vs all the new activities we've added, the staggering number of dragons we've been able to concept and produce, and the enormous player base who's played with us every day since launch, well, it's very exciting and humbling.

Thanks again, and here's hoping for another great year of Dragon Story

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeStorm8 View Post
    Thanks for the the positive feedback and e-hugs, everyone. I've been working on this game for over a year as my primary project (very unusual around here) and while there are always ups and downs, tough decisions to make, priorities that sometimes can, sometimes can't be explained to everyone, and lots of different ideas by many talented people working on Dragon Story, I'm very proud of how this game has grown and the amazing community that's responsible for keeping us going.

It's unusual in the fast-changing mobile game industry to have the opportunity to evolve a game as much as we have with Dragon Story. If you look at what you could do in this game in the summer of 2012 vs all the new activities we've added, the staggering number of dragons we've been able to concept and produce, and the enormous player base who's played with us every day since launch, well, it's very exciting and humbling.

Jake, thank you for all you do for this game!! If it weren't for you my favorite game wouldn't be running the way it is. Please keep working hard! Maybe someday I can come ad work for you ;D

Quote Originally Posted by JakeStorm8 View Post

Yeah! But it would be greater if you slow down on releasing new dragons for at least a month...Can't keep up!

Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    DS is the only one that I play right now, got rid of BS, and RS, but DS will have a place in my heart forever!! This forum and DS, words cannot describe how I feel about the wonderful, warm, generous people I have met.

You guys are the family I choose, rather than the one I'm stuck with!

Thankyou, from the bottom of my heart
    TeamLava is the best developer since now I only play DS and MS! I would like to see updates on MS right now cause it's getting bored
    For DS, They have been releasing dragons too quickly now and I can't keep up! With all the limited edition dragons? And Super Rare dragons some more....I mean, c'mon man..The 'new' dragons aren't actually NEW dragons they were just retextured and redesigned...And the food amount for the new ones are very high...12 500 apples at lvl 9 for Cosmic/Stone? That's ridiculous!! What about 75K silver coins for 4000 food? That would be a bit easy for us! More habitats please!

I'm sorry if I had to say something mean here..Just wanna give a little feedback!

Executive Chef
    As an iOS player, I'm really happy how this game. However our android and kindle fire need to catch up with us. Please make them on the 1st to do list..

Thank you teamlava for fixing bugs and making your games really fun and enjoyable and thank you staff and monitors for listening to feedback from the members. I really enjoy the forum because I get to meet new people everyday thank you team lava for everything you have done

THANK YOU!

Team Lava

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123