Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thank you teamlava

Banned
    Yes! It's all true! If we didn't love the game so much we would never get as passionate about it as we do! And without the hard work from Team Lava staff and moderators we wouldn't have any of it! Game or Forum! And without the Game and Forum we would never have met any of the wonderful people we have come to know here!
    It is truly amazing that such a simple little story can bring so many people from so many places together, to have fun, in this world today. It is a very, very good thing.
    So thank you for that Team Lava!

Executive Chef
    DS is the only game that has kept my attention. I stopped playing BS and RS after a few months as there was no challenge to it. I really enjoy trying to breed dragons even though i get frustrated when I can't get the ones I want and I still don't have a diamond after a year of playing. I think DS is a great game although I think I probably spend far too long playing the game and visiting the forum.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    DS is the only game that has kept my attention. I stopped playing BS and RS after a few months as there was no challenge to it. I really enjoy trying to breed dragons even though i get frustrated when I can't get the ones I want and I still don't have a diamond after a year of playing. I think DS is a great game although I think I probably spend far too long playing the game and visiting the forum.
    This is the only game I've ever played this long for the same reasons!

Host(ess)
    Thank you tl for a great way to waste time!!! Good thread matchbox222 :-)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    Yes! It's all true! If we didn't love the game so much we would never get as passionate about it as we do! And without the hard work from Team Lava staff and moderators we wouldn't have any of it! Game or Forum! And without the Game and Forum we would never have met any of the wonderful people we have come to know here!
    It is truly amazing that such a simple little story can bring so many people from so many places together, to have fun, in this world today. It is a very, very good thing.
    So thank you for that Team Lava!
    That!
    My command of the English language is not as good as yours
    You said exactly what I wanted to say

>.>

<.<

What's the catch... What did you guys do?! Kidding! <3

This is a wonderful community.
    TeamLava Staff - CuddlyDragon [Send Private Message]
    Support Email: support@teamlava.com
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlyDragon View Post
    >.>

<.<

Thank you
    May I ask you for a huge favour ?!!
    Looking at your profile picture I'm guessing you like Familiar Dagon as much as we all do!
    Could you please please tell TL guys not to remove it like they did to my other favourite dragon Mistmoth ?!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlyDragon View Post
    >.>

<.<

*cuddles the cuddlables*

Although I complain quite a bit, I really do like your games. It's why I don't quit. Keep up the good work

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    *cuddles the cuddlables*

Although I complain quite a bit, I really do like your games. It's why I don't quit. Keep up the good work
    DS is the only one that I play right now, got rid of BS, and RS, but DS will have a place in my heart forever!! This forum and DS, words cannot describe how I feel about the wonderful, warm, generous people I have met.

You guys are the family I choose, rather than the one I'm stuck with!

Thankyou, from the bottom of my heart

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    DS is the only one that I play right now, got rid of BS, and RS, but DS will have a place in my heart forever!! This forum and DS, words cannot describe how I feel about the wonderful, warm, generous people I have met.

You guys are the family I choose, rather than the one I'm stuck with!

Thankyou, from the bottom of my heart
    It's bed time for me ( 2am here ) and I was getting really sleepy but this woke me up!
    You my friend, crack me up!!!
    Bless your heart

Good night everybody. Nora out

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast