Thread: Gifting box removed when trying to gift

Rhino Keeper

Gifting box removed when trying to gift

I still have gifting boxes greyed out but when I try to gift it takes me to their kingdom and the box is their but quickly goes away. I've tried this several times. If me or my neighbor were maxed wouldn't it tell me so...and it's not someone I've gifted in the last several days.

Nightclub Owner
    From the neighbour list or from your newsfeed? Have you already sent three items for the day? If not have you tried force closing and restarting your game?
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Same thing happens to me. I thought it was before all the gifting activity was loaded onto the servers, as eventually the disappearing gift box stops appearing when I visit a kingdom.

Rhino Keeper
    From both..I checked both of them. I'll try restarting. I can't remember if I've sent 2or 3 but wouldn't the game tell me that I'm maxed?

Rhino Keeper
    Ok I restarted and the grey boxes are gone like the should be. I guess if all else fails with anything just restart the game

Nightclub Owner
    I have to remember to do that myself
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.