Thread: Dysfunctional bakery?

Dysfunctional bakery?

Hiya

For well over 2 weeks now I seem to be having problems with my bakery. Essentially it appears as though someone else goes into my bakery, literally moves all my tables and chairs around(even sells items, as I no longer have items that I had previously purchased), changes ovens for other machines, changes the food that is being baked etc. I find this incredibly frustrating to say the least.

I also get atleast daily messages saying that my bakery isnt in sync and then it 'resyncs' giving me success messages for the last 10 goals Ive accomplished. Im not sure if this is linked to the above or not?

I have sent through various fault reports but the problem is continuing to persist.

Is anyone else having this problem or know of a fix for the problem Im having?

Nightclub Owner
    You should email support immediately if you think someone is in your bakery. It has happened before.

Nightclub Owner
    Hi safarisam05, this is definitely a support issue. Send them an email at support@teamlava.com with your ID, game and issue and they'll be able to sort it out.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.