Thread: Attacked while online no Shield

Attacked while online no Shield

Hey as the title suggests I was attacked while online and I couldn't of disconnected as I was typing in global chat then to add insult to injury I didn't even get to revenge and no shield for the loss

Ps. Not complaining just making this issue known

Love the game

Host(ess)
    I also have been attacked while online.
    And often the revenge option not enabled saying that I have already revenged when I haven't even had the chance too.
    This maybe to the version fork.. Perhaps a forced upgrade is needed.

Zac

Nightclub Owner
    Did you try force closing and restarting your game to see if the shield and revenge option appeared?
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Did you try force closing and restarting your game to see if the shield and revenge option appeared?

Has restarting the game helped? Is this still an issue? I'd like to report this if it is :P
    TeamLava Staff - CuddlyDragon [Send Private Message]
    Support Email: support@teamlava.com
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Hey there seems like revenges are fixed after restarting phone

And sometimes I still get attacked while online no shield so I am maybe disconnecting yet the UI isn't refreshing

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachStevo View Post
    Hey there seems like revenges are fixed after restarting phone

And sometimes I still get attacked while online no shield so I am maybe disconnecting yet the UI isn't refreshing
    This is related to an issue where chatting didn't count towards the game detecting you being active. This is why you were able to be attacked while online.

This issue is already fixed in our next update, which we hope to release soon.
    - MHz -
    Sr. Game Designer
    Happy to help and answer questions regarding City Story Metro, Castle Story, and Kingdom Clash. For anything else, please either post a thread or email support@teamlava.com!