Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: My game is broken. :(

Rhino Keeper
    STILL NOT A SINGLE ALICORN PART!!!!! Not one!

Host(ess)
    Seems like you are a normal player

normal player (depends on "luck") < bug player (creates "luck") < gem player (buys "luck")

Host(ess)
    If you don't like to spend gems, then just enjoy the game like me and other non gem players. Patience is a virtue

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry, but 8 months of 'patience is too much for me!

Rhino Keeper
    And another month drifts one...still not one single Alicorn part to be seen.

I got mine without even knowing I did....happened to be checking my inventory to see how much of something I had and low & behold, there it was.

Rhino Keeper
    STILL no Alicorn part!!!! That is at LEAST 9 months, although that's a conservative estimate!! Not one. Over 350 adventures, and ZILCH!!!!!M

Rhino Keeper
    Just a question... Are you playing the valentines version? It is my understanding that only players with the love shack can craft an alicorn, therefore it stands to reason that only those players with the valentines version will recieve the alicorn parts.
    I am not even expecting the parts, since I would have nothing to do with them.
    600 gems seems too steep for me to buy an alicorn for a once a week energy refill. As cute as it may be. (especially since sir piggy has been so kind as to drop 30 energy twice this past week).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kudukuda View Post
    therefore it stands to reason that only those players with the valentines version will recieve the alicorn parts.
    This conclusion is incorrect. Anyone can get alicorn parts while playing a normal version of the game. In fact, players should not be playing the Valentine's version anymore because it is out of date and no longer supported. (That means it does not have all the current bug fixes and will never have them.)

I received most of my Alicorn parts playing the regular version of Castle Story.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    This conclusion is incorrect. Anyone can get alicorn parts while playing a normal version of the game. In fact, players should not be playing the Valentine's version anymore because it is out of date and no longer supported. (That means it does not have all the current bug fixes and will never have them.)

I received most of my Alicorn parts playing the regular version of Castle Story.
    This is GREAT news!!! So after I recieve the parts, what can i do with them? Where can I craft the alicorn if I don't have a love shack?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast