Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: My game is broken. :(

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tanbi1 View Post
    Still nothing...and I think people misunderstand my issue here. My problem isn't that I haven't completed any of these tasks, they take as long as they take. My issue is that none of them have STARTED. My game is well and truly kaput.
    What tasks didn't start?
    It's perfectly normal for this game to wait for shards for months.
    And about Alicorn... let's face it...some of us will never get it without gems.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't have ANY shards, or ANY Alicorn parts zero zilch, not even a sniff...been level 30 for ages, play every day.

Rhino Keeper
    Has to be approaching 4 months. To not get a single sniff of either, frankly I'm about to give up. Just one thing and I'd know the game was working at least! But I don't think it is.

Executive Chef
    I understand your frustration, but unfortunately that's the thing with random drops: they are not fair and can keep you waiting what seems like forever. I was already level 30 when I got the Alicorn goal, and I am still waiting for one of the parts (got the first two weeks ago). I have other neighbors in the same situation, it is unfortunate but not unsual.

Plus, you still have other things to do in your kingdom... Instead of focusing in the tablet and the alicorn, which are things you have no control over, why don't you expand to the Roost? Little Manty is a cutie and adult Manti is ugly but drops lots of fur And you may get a dragon egg to keep you busy too

And about the tablet, I know it is not supposed to work, but I did it anyway for my first shard: have you tried spinning super fast your tablet before collection?

Rhino Keeper
    I've moved, I've spun, I've sped up. As I said, and I stand by, I am not desperate to complete an Alicorn. I know how long an elusive part can take....but nothing has started. no Alicorn parts. And no shards. I don't know of any other level 30 players with no Alicorn parts, AND no shards. I GENUINELY think something is wrong. I have been focusing on my expansion to the Roost as well, although I'm a little scared, as if I expand,and nothing happens there also, I'm done!!!! That will be me out! I won't play, to 'contribute' any more. No point flogging a dead horse.

Rhino Keeper
    I've had the Alicorn goal since level 26, poss 25. But I got the tablet very early, as I kept buying gems for my expansions.

Executive Chef
    I just saw your post previous to mine saying that it must be 4 months. I think maybe I can help you stop worrying about your game. I didn't visit the forum between February and June and I have no idea when you unlocked your Tablet but I do remember when you got your Alicorn goal: it was about a month ago. You and I had been chatting about how to trigger the goal in the thread about ali parts, back then you were still upgrading your theatre
    Like I said, I know people (three players at least) who have been waiting since February for these parts, so you shouldn't worry about your game, just keep enjoying what it gives you and in no time you will have all these things.

And don't worry about the Manticore either, the first egg is a sure drop.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Tanbi1, have you contacted TL support directly and ask them to take a look at your game?

I agree that is seems more than a little strange that you haven't gotten ANYTHING and warrants looking into.
    Right, get the TL folks involved. It will take them a day or three to respond, you'll get a form response advising you to force quit the game, restart your device, and delete/reinstall the game. Reply back that you've done that, and prod them to look closely at your game data to be sure that these challenges have been set correctly.

I can't help but wonder if this is something along the lines of the sync errors that ate other people's challenges, like not being able to do the Glimmerdust Trove quest, cut Sabina's hair, etc. The game may 'think' you have a shard, but you don't, and it won't drop the next one until the first is really there.

Rhino Keeper
    I'll email support, and in the meantime, I'm super, super close to having enough lanterns for the roost expansion. And I'll try and stop moaning!! It's just a feeling I have. Something doesn't 'feel' right. Ty guys. Truly. One thing this game does have, it's great players! Can't beat 'em!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tanbi1 View Post
    I'll email support, and in the meantime, I'm super, super close to having enough lanterns for the roost expansion. And I'll try and stop moaning!! It's just a feeling I have. Something doesn't 'feel' right. Ty guys. Truly. One thing this game does have, it's great players! Can't beat 'em!
    tanbi1, I have no real help to offer you outside of the very fine advice you've already gotten, but I did want to let you know that my heart breaks every time I see the title of this thread. I want you to be having fun times! My thoughts are with you during this difficult time.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast