Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: My game is broken. :(

Rhino Keeper
    I need new knights! Or maybe my cooking is really bad!

@tanbi1: do not despair, my friend, your luck will turn. I play several times a day and it took more than 2 weeks between shards; got my 4th one yesterday. My wife started way before me and plays just as often but she still hasn't got her 3rd shard yet.

Deleted your game and reinstall it, it might has some glitch there. And spin your tablet everyday,no matter what others say,I got my first shard at first time spinning it even after the position problem had been fixed by TL.. And the rest came relatively quick.

Rhino Keeper
    Ty onemansmiracle. A reinstall won't hurt. I will try it. Thank you. )

Cxi2010, I got my Taburnacle at about level 23 if I remember rightly? I'm now level 30. I haven't gotten a single shard, and nor do I have an Alicorn part. If I could just get shard one to help with mermaid scales it would be a major coo! But despite playing every single day, and sometimes speeding up adventures or Taburnacle collection, I'm still watching other people's games progress while I'm totally stagnant. All I'm doing, and all I've done for weeks, indeed months, is send my knights on adventures. I think they're tired, and fed up with spicy feasts!

Rhino Keeper
    Ok...I'm scared...do I actually DELETE my game? *sweaty palms/gulps* and then put it back?

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by tanbi1 View Post
    Ok...I'm scared...do I actually DELETE my game? *sweaty palms/gulps* and then put it back?
    Yes, you can delete and reinstall without worry
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Rhino Keeper
    Phew. Done! I think I held my breath the entire time! Hopefully it will make a difference

Rhino Keeper
    This game actually hates me. :/

Rhino Keeper
    Still nothing...and I think people misunderstand my issue here. My problem isn't that I haven't completed any of these tasks, they take as long as they take. My issue is that none of them have STARTED. My game is well and truly kaput.

Executive Chef
    Tanbi1, have you contacted TL support directly and ask them to take a look at your game?

I agree that is seems more than a little strange that you haven't gotten ANYTHING and warrants looking into.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast