Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My game is broken. :(

Rhino Keeper

My game is broken. :(

Despite having the tabernacle for months, I have yet to get a single shard, and I'm eagerly awaiting the first, as I am in desperate need of mermaid scales, the drops for which have become rarer than rare. I also have no Alicorn parts. Not one. Add to this, that despite harvesting wheat constantly, I haven't seen a skunkupine for days, and I get one rats tail a day from Ivy's cottage, if I'm lucky...the game has literally just turned into one and desperation. If I was unlucky on either Alicorn, or tabernacle it might be a bit easier, but months of daily play have afforded me nothing.

Fashion Designer
    If I were you, I would email TeamLava support and express your concern and frustrations and ask if there is anything out of whack with the game that might need tweaking to get drop rates where they seem they should be, and ask what suggestions they have for you. They do not want frustrated and disgruntled customers/players.

Rhino Keeper
    It's more disheartened. And I genuinely am wondering if something is wrong. I'm trying to be patient, but it's almost like I'm not on the radar.

Fashion Designer
    There's no harm in a gentle question to them about this. Maybe they really do need to adjust algorithms.

Nightclub Owner
    This is the info that the developer gave when the tablet was relatively new and people where saying that their game was broken.

Quote Originally Posted by MHz_ View Post
    Some things are just very rare and not meant to be guaranteed Expect to see lots of "long term" goals, that have a very low chance and are intended to take days/weeks/months to complete.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    I would take pleasure from something taking months to complete. It takes me ages to build most buildings, which is great. It's the fact these things won't START, that's frustrating. I'm happy to wait and collect, gather and build. The fact is I'm doing none of those things. I have nothing to do....other than WAIT. WAITING and desperately hoping, isn't fun.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah there are no other distractions to take your mind off of waiting. It would be nice if there are other things to keep us busy in a constructive way.

Rhino Keeper
    So now I'm very almost level 30. Still, not a single shard and not a single Alicorn part. Not even a teeny, tiny, tease of a sniff, of a dangle of a carrot type pretend of either.

Rhino Keeper
    Still nothing. Fed up of baking now. It's all I do.

Fashion Designer
    Well you have been unlucky, granted I got my first shard like a month after I unlocked the tablet, then it took like a 2 week break, but oddly, I unlocked all 3 missing shards within a week

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast