Thread: Making income out of dragons

Question Making income out of dragons

Hello people, does the placement of the dragons in a habitat matter on how much income i'm earning?

Executive Chef
    What do you mean?

Rhino Keeper
    Some habitats (eg red) has low coin capacity so you have to collect more often than in others, so you're gonna miss out on more coins as it'll get full reallyq quick

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lebronkjames View Post
    Hello people, does the placement of the dragons in a habitat matter on how much income i'm earning?
    Yes. Do some research. See what each habitats earning limit is. Then check the dragons you want to put in it. Only put low earning dragons in low coin capacity habitats. You don't want to put say, lighting who has a 2200 plus coin earning per hr in a yellow habitat with 2 other high earning dragons since the yellow hab can only earn you 3280 in coins per hr. you will lose coins.

In reality you only need one red habitat, for fire and ruby (if your IOS). That hab is the lowest earning habitat, so it should the habitat you have the least of. Start with the highest earning ones (other then diamond habitats), and work your way down, keeping the least amount of low paying habitats.

Rhino Keeper
    Just sold my first cosmic egg. Tried to to earn 6 million for it. I am a Kindle player but got FT version a few weeks ago. Anyway i started with just over 1 mil coins a several days ago. Collect often and only now have 2.7 mil. These cosmic dragons earn. Very little per hour at lvl 10' cosmic 692 coins. Ft habitat expensive and dragons earn very little. Like the . Dragons but can not afford habitats