Thread: Weird glitch when I visit other players?

Farm Supplier

Weird glitch when I visit other players?

Does anyone else experience this or know what to do about it:
    Every time I visit a neighbor or a community member and play with their pets, I get heaps of pop-ups saying that I have completed a collection or a goal when I haven't!! It gives me the reward, then I go back to my place and another pop up comes up saying out of sync with server. Then the reward is gone.
    It is really annoying, especially when you are trying to write on someone's wall and these pop-ups keep coming up!

Host(ess)
    Happens to me too except the game ends up closing and the loading screen pops up and I end up back at my shop. It literally takes 20min to visit 5 neighbors. Its extremely frustrating and doesn't happen in any other game. Its been going on for over a month and I have tried every single suggestion that has been given. It started for me after an update. Before the update it would crash and re open every once in a while but not like it does now. Nothing has been done to fix this and it took me posting to more than 1 forum for someone at TeamLava to reply. But nothing came from that anyway so unfortunately you either have to deal w/ it, stop visiting your neighbors, or quit playing the game all together. Its very sad and unfortunate, but it's the truth

this has been happening with me as well, in Easter and Father's day editions. I quit once because of this. I am wondering if someone can help us get this posted in the Bugs and Issues threads to be recognized by the proper people who can help?
    thank you, WingsUP, level 25, and I play other TL games too.
    Quote Originally Posted by zan5 View Post
    Does anyone else experience this or know what to do about it:
    Every time I visit a neighbor or a community member and play with their pets, I get heaps of pop-ups saying that I have completed a collection or a goal when I haven't!! It gives me the reward, then I go back to my place and another pop up comes up saying out of sync with server. Then the reward is gone.
    It is really annoying, especially when you are trying to write on someone's wall and these pop-ups keep coming up!

Thanks for the reports! Can you guys send me a PM with the Storm8 IDs and Profile names of the players you are visiting which causes this issue to occur? Also, do you see just one pop-up or are there several? Thank you!

Farm Supplier
    Thanks si03f and WingsUp - reassuring to read that this happens to others as well. Disappointing to hear that there are no easy solutions!

Frozen Turtle, sorry for my ignorance but what is a PM and how do I send you one? I can answer the questions here: it happens when I visit any of my neighbors, do I have to list all their names?? And I see several pop-ups. Usually two or three I think?! (I'm so busy trying to close and get rid of them, I never count them!)

A PM is a Private Message. You can send one to me here.

Quote Originally Posted by zan5 View Post
    Thanks si03f and WingsUp - reassuring to read that this happens to others as well. Disappointing to hear that there are no easy solutions!

Frozen Turtle, sorry for my ignorance but what is a PM and how do I send you one? I can answer the questions here: it happens when I visit any of my neighbors, do I have to list all their names?? And I see several pop-ups. Usually two or three I think?! (I'm so busy trying to close and get rid of them, I never count them!)