Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All Foods Gone ??:|

Nightclub Owner
    If something happens, like your food disappearing, because you've blocked the door, support will not be able to help as it is not the way the game is designed to be played.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Have you tried restarting your device and/or force closing your game? Blocking your door can have adverse effects and it's not always consistent. Sometimes it will glitch out.

I haven't ever had this problem but it could happen because of a few things.

1. Game out of sync.. Usually you'd end up with empty counters but have your original coins back
    2. Your food actually sold out. You definitely gained no coins from this food?
    3. What is your <3 heart rating at? Usually with either no food or no seats it will go down, even to 0 if it's been a while.
    4. Blocking door glitch.. out of luck with that, TL support won't help

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by tehbaker View Post
    Have you tried restarting your device and/or force closing your game? Blocking your door can have adverse effects and it's not always consistent. Sometimes it will glitch out.

I haven't ever had this problem but it could happen because of a few things.

1. Game out of sync.. Usually you'd end up with empty counters but have your original coins back
    2. Your food actually sold out. You definitely gained no coins from this food?
    3. What is your <3 heart rating at? Usually with either no food or no seats it will go down, even to 0 if it's been a while.
    4. Blocking door glitch.. out of luck with that, TL support won't help
    dont know about sync but no coin for lost foods and my heart rating is 3 and i have T design +4 seat
    i think i just not lucky guy lol dont know why but every thing that make to lose gems or coins will happen to me )
    food lose in bakery , gem lost in retaurant , gold loss and coin loss in ds lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by aardalanaz View Post
    dont know about sync but no coin for lost foods and my heart rating is 3 and i have T design +4 seat
    i think i just not lucky guy lol dont know why but every thing that make to lose gems or coins will happen to me )

Yikes! If it's affecting all the games it sounds to me like sync errors.. even if you aren't seeing them. It's weird that it's happening in numerous games. What phone do you have? I know when my iPhone 3g was at the end of it's time it couldn't keep up and I had a lot of sync errors, plus just general coin loss. No gem loss outside of accidental clicking. Once I got my iPhone 4 I was ok..

I can say at least that certain designs, like the T-design are meant to sell the max amount of food per hour, which means your food will go faster.. The only issue it seems is that you aren't getting the coins for it either. Your heart rating at 3 definitely means you have no food.

Nightclub Owner
    i blocked the door and waited to all counters get full
    The loss of your food is mostly likely because you blocked the door. If you stop blocking your door you shouldn't get this issue anymore.

To stock up on food spend a bit of time making short time recipes to get a stockpile. You can then move onto medium and longer term recipes.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12