Thread: Can't get my gold..?

Can't get my gold..?

So I woke up this morning to check on my dragons, and there was the gold goals for downloading restaurant story. Well the game refreshed and gave my the gold for two goals- the 30 and the first 15. Well the goal now says reach lvl 18, but I'm at lvl 51 in RS and can't seem to get my last 15 gold. I've tried restarting both DS and RS but still no gold...help?

Executive Chef
    What!? I don't even get that 15 gold because I already level 49!! How can you get that 15 gold goal?

Quote Originally Posted by HenryLucky1 View Post
    What!? I don't even get that 15 gold because I already level 49!! How can you get that 15 gold goal?
    Just woke up with it! Like I said it gave me the 30 gold, first 15 gold and I should have gotten the last Because it says reach lvl 18..but I'm 51 and still no gold. Blah

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wolftiger1234 View Post
    Just woke up with it! Like I said it gave me the 30 gold, first 15 gold and I should have gotten the last Because it says reach lvl 18..but I'm 51 and still no gold. Blah
    You won't get the goal for 18 because you were past it when you got the game goal. You really shouldn't have gotten any gold because it wasn't a new game to you and you were passed the goal levels. You got lucky.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    You won't get the goal for 18 because you were past it when you got the game goal. You really shouldn't have gotten any gold because it wasn't a new game to you and you were passed the goal levels. You got lucky.
    Yup! Lucky!