Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shark Cavern - Levels 259 - 264

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    I also passed the challenge, which I had noticed earlier is "pass in 35 moves." With only 30 moves in the level, if you pass, you win the challenge! I suppose 35 was a "challenge" when they gave you 45 moves. But now that it's reduced, it makes no sense. They'll probably fix it, like they did with a similar challenge problem a couple weeks back. (I think it was one of those crazy fire levels they kept changing the timer on, lol... ) Even if they lowered the challenge to like 20 or something, I still would've passed, though. I had 18 moves left over--lucky round!
    Good eye, Phaedrakiki! Thanks for the catch!!

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Gardienn View Post
    Just when I get to 242, you're 20 levels ahead again. LOL
    Sorry, lol! I've had a pretty lucky run recently, but I think it's over now. I seem to be stuck on 264, a super dirt digging level. I can't get past 6 of the 12 meters! Just can't move any faster...ugh! So f.r.u.s.t.r.a.t.e.d! Great job on getting thru 241--that was a tough one! I actually had a hard time with most of Windmill Heights. I hope you sail right through it with no problems! Good luck--I just know it's gonna be better (& more fun!) for you than it was for me.

Quote Originally Posted by schnuffles View Post
    Good eye, Phaedrakiki! Thanks for the catch!!

Cheers!
    Thanks! (You're welcome, of course!)

Guess I should've complained about it earlier--after my post about having trouble with 264, I passed! I had a really lucky round. But then when I went to Koi Kingdom, I needed one more star. Uh, I need to do better in these levels (but I'm lucky to even pass sometimes, lol!) Also, the drive to go forward is much stronger than the need for a big score. I'm not that way irl; I'm more "quality" vs. "quantity." Hmmm... Anyway, got some extra stars on Misty Mountain, & so now I can play~

Rhino Keeper
    Guess I should've complained about it earlier--after my post about having trouble with 264, I passed! I had a really lucky round. But then when I went to Koi Kingdom, I needed one more star. Uh, I need to do better in these levels (but I'm lucky to even pass sometimes, lol!) Also, the drive to go forward is much stronger than the need for a big score. I'm not that way irl; I'm more "quality" vs. "quantity." Hmmm... Anyway, got some extra stars on Misty Mountain, & so now I can play~
    Lol, I am gonna complain(again) and see if it works for me. I have been stuck a couple days on this level..the closest I got was 10/12.

Hope it works for you...Good Luck, VGail!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Hope it works for you...Good Luck, VGail!!!
    Nope not working lol, last time I tried I only got down ONE level! I must really be tired of trying!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm currently stuck on 260. I don't know how many times I got to 33/34, with a stone jewel in glass, or, even worse, a regular jewel in glass. On one occasion I even had a blaster in glass when I got to 33/34.

Moving those stone jewels aside is easier said than done.

Been stuck here a few daze.

Any helpful hints?

EDIT: Just passed 260
    Last edited by koetsub; 05-04-14 at 07:24 PM.

New Resident
    Now Level 261 down to 27 moves, wtf, pardon my language

Update: Weird! Passed with 14 moves to spare and got only one star!
    Last edited by qazmlpty; 06-13-14 at 05:19 AM. Reason: Update

New Resident
    It looks lake they are changing the suff constantly
    Last edited by qazmlpty; 06-13-14 at 05:22 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast