Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: American Independence Day (4th of July) Update & Goals 6-20-13

Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    as of rights now 23 hours left on LTO ....: so those android who wanted still have time
    I am interested in buying the LTO, the car. How many more hours are left to purchase the car? I am going to install the new version of Fashion Story, to get the car, but I need to know if I still have time to do so.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by scrappy28 View Post
    I am interested in buying the LTO, the car. How many more hours are left to purchase the car? I am going to install the new version of Fashion Story, to get the car, but I need to know if I still have time to do so.
    AS of now 8 hrs left
    i just downloaded under this account ..i rather get the display then wait for the goal (if it ever comes )
    sneaky way of tl to not put the goal until lto expires

Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    AS of now 8 hrs left
    i just downloaded under this account ..i rather get the display then wait for the goal (if it ever comes )
    sneaky way of tl to not put the goal until lto expires
    Thank you,...I rather get the display too. I know I will miss out on the 6 gems/30 gold for DS, but this LTO is cute. Yeah, TL was real sneaky on doing this, boo.

Executive Chef
    it may be still possible to redeem 6 gems, try playing fashion story 1.0 after the promo)

I concur! I think the sweater is cute, but not enough to waste 45 gems on. I'll unhappily spend 2 gems to skip

Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    That's pretty messed up making us pay 41 gems for such a plain shirt, not even a cute dress. I mean sure you can skip it too, but then of course you get nothing for it. Having to spend gems on goal items should never be more than 10 gems per item, if at all. The blue heels we had to buy (or skip) last time- ok that made sense, sort of..10 gems for a pair of shoes, but 41 gems??? You can get a whole display for that, not just an ugly shirt for your closet /frustrated.
    Am I the only one who thinks that or do other people think it's a little outragous too? We work hard for gems, whether in game or in real life, to pay that much for a t-shirt.

Fashion Designer
    I just got the bakery story update for 6 gems. I already downloaded the Fashion story, so I don't know if it just showed up as well. If not, I suspect it won't until after the LTO is past.

I wish the sweater was less expensive because I would totally buy it. I haven't had a gem sale this weekend so I guess I'll have to splurge for the car. It's sooo cute

I'm on Android and I've noticed that my ios neighbors get things a week before I do. So I expect the goal 6 gems pop-up to be on Tuesday or Wednesday this week. I just got the pop-up for BS July 4th today so FS must be soon too.

Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    Thanks for your response, if I understand right we'll get the goal about five days after the release of the new edition,so tomorrow I think. I won't buy the LTO so I can be patient,but I'm dying for the shorts. I just hope they hadn't the American flag, I'd prefer something neutral.

Executive Chef
    My kindle account also did not receive the LTO for the car, it also never got a single item of the feb13 vday updates (both my android and ios accounts got them), not sure why these items in specific were excluded from kindle users.

Has someone got the goal update for 6 gems already? Are we even getting it? I mean i checked in TL Facebook page n the didnt even announced it.. but the new version of BS was release yesterday n the same day i got the download goal...

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast