Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: American Independence Day (4th of July) Update & Goals 6-20-13

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by fashioncloset View Post
    I was just wondering if the LTO is available for the kindle? I have the catalog, goal and other items, but not the LTO car display. Google Play is not available for the kindle, so there is nowhere to download the new edition from. I have tried installing other editions, but that did not work. Not sure if there is anywhere else it can be downloaded from? Thanks so much for your help!
    The LTO is a limited offer that goes out to only a certain number of random accounts. If you've got the other items but not the LTO it means that you missed out on having the offer sent to you.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Fashion Designer
    Really? I had no idea that only random players got LTO's. As long as I have been paying attention (admittedly, only since late Feb of this year), I have seen every single LTO offered. Am I just lucky? Or is it android an IoS users that get it?

Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    Really? I had no idea that only random players got LTO's. As long as I have been paying attention (admittedly, only since late Feb of this year), I have seen every single LTO offered. Am I just lucky? Or is it android an IoS users that get it?
    Im on Android and it's happen to me once in a year 1/2 don't remember what the LTO was either so guess Im not missing it...lol however I played for almost 3 months before I received my first LTO. I began in Jan 2012 first offer I got was for St. Patricks day LTO .

Quote Originally Posted by Ic3e View Post
    Download the 4th of July version of the app.
    Thank you for informing me that they released a new version... downloaded it and bought the display!!!!! Two(2) days were left... wasn't happy with the eyes on the geishas... would have bought that if they didn't look so terrified. I really love this display!!!!!

Executive Chef
    Am I the only one who didn't get the goal to download the app for 6 gems? If not does anyone know when are we going to get this goal? sorry if this has been answered before but I didn't have time to read the previous pages.

Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    Am I the only one who didn't get the goal to download the app for 6 gems? If not does anyone know when are we going to get this goal? sorry if this has been answered before but I didn't have time to read the previous pages.
    I havent recieve the goal.. i dont think anyone has we are waiting .. till the next update in tuesday if i don get it by then ill install the new version.. yeah u should wait to get free gems but if u want the lmo u better hurry to download the game

Executive Chef
    as of rights now 23 hours left on LTO ....: so those android who wanted still have time

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwyro View Post
    I havent recieve the goal.. i dont think anyone has we are waiting .. till the next update in tuesday if i don get it by then ill install the new version.. yeah u should wait to get free gems but if u want the lmo u better hurry to download the game
    Thanks for your response, if I understand right we'll get the goal about five days after the release of the new edition,so tomorrow I think. I won't buy the LTO so I can be patient,but I'm dying for the shorts. I just hope they hadn't the American flag, I'd prefer something neutral.

Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    Thanks for your response, if I understand right we'll get the goal about five days after the release of the new edition,so tomorrow I think. I won't buy the LTO so I can be patient,but I'm dying for the shorts. I just hope they hadn't the American flag, I'd prefer something neutral.
    The shorts do have the american flag printed in the pockets which are hanging out of the short. Same here im not buying the lmt so im waiting.... (*^﹏^*)

Rhino Keeper
    If 4th of July is a limited edition, I can buy the clothes until july or all the time it will be available to buy?
    By the way, I'm playing on Kindle Fire and sent a new version automatically, however I sont see on my catalog the car.
    I have just the clothes. Better than nothing. But I would like to buy the car.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast