Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: American Independence Day (4th of July) Update & Goals 6-20-13

Farm Supplier
    I got the cute car display on my iphone but not on my ipad. So disappointed

Yippie goals!!!! this is what I get for working and not doing nothing else till now..Goodie!!!! we had no 4th last year.

Banned
    I've missed this too! Gosh, I'm late for everything!

Oh don'[t know If I want to spend 41 gems on this sweater..gosh

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    That's pretty messed up making us pay 41 gems for such a plain shirt, not even a cute dress. I mean sure you can skip it too, but then of course you get nothing for it. Having to spend gems on goal items should never be more than 10 gems per item, if at all. The blue heels we had to buy (or skip) last time- ok that made sense, sort of..10 gems for a pair of shoes, but 41 gems??? You can get a whole display for that, not just an ugly shirt for your closet /frustrated.
    Am I the only one who thinks that or do other people think it's a little outragous too? We work hard for gems, whether in game or in real life, to pay that much for a t-shirt.
    I totally agree with you, 41 gems are extremely too much for this shirt, they are too much even for a pretty dress in my opinion... And it's really annoying making us spending gems, even with skipping, to complete a goal.

Executive Chef
    Oops, I just looked at the goals again, it's not 41 gems, it's 45 gems, even worse. This shirt is barely worth 15 gems.

On the plus side, the tote is for coins and that's the only item I like in this catalogue, the pants seem like they're falling apart, I know it's a fashion trend right now, but I still don't like it.

Banned
    Oh great...I've no gems to skip the sweater goal...so I have to hurry to get some clothes mastered.

Executive Chef
    Luv the display will be getting it on both account

Fashion Designer
    Its about time we got goals that are related to the update, and have a decent prize at the end. My only problem are those shorts. I find shorts that are so short that you can see the pockets annoying.

Banned
    I don't see any displays hidden at the end of the decorations tab. What's the prize?

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast