Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials & Tribute Goal- Part 2

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwombat View Post
    Finally got the Farmer's Badge while harvesting sugar cane. While I have continually grown crops, I did not plant each type (no carrots or cabbage, for sure). I am also nowhere near maxed out on any--I have been using what I grow.
    Someone's snatching up all the badges that I was going to get. Slow reflex really puts me at a disadvantage.

Has anyone here got knight's hall yet???

Farm Supplier
    This weekend i was lucky and got two more badges!

Artisans badge

Traders badge

If u want to see the knights hall for yreself then add ID BaBman and check out the user "Roo". U will find the link on the wall.

Farm Supplier
    I just got the Artisan's Badge while collecting a Fancy Block. I have made at least one of all of the beams & blocks. I am not maxed out on anything as I am using them for building upgrades.
    I was wondering if you need a certain number of each. Iv been crafting beams and blocks every day, and using them for upgrades too. Did you have like over 50 of the simple/fancy or any. Mine I use on all buildings.
    I have 6 badges after getting the feast one just before. After reading here that it takes about 50, I just did any/all feasts until badge. Now I need farmer( I'm harvesting any/all types), artisan potion one and adventurer. I think unlike the other badges-adventurer is taking so much longer, because we can only all do one per day. Unlike nurturer ect, where you can just keep doing tasks for that badge.

Those that have the potion one, approx how many of each have you crafted?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jasren View Post
    I was wondering if you need a certain number of each. Iv been crafting beams and blocks every day, and using them for upgrades too. Did you have like over 50 of the simple/fancy or any. Mine I use on all buildings.
    I have 6 badges after getting the feast one just before. After reading here that it takes about 50, I just did any/all feasts until badge. Now I need farmer( I'm harvesting any/all types), artisan potion one and adventurer. I think unlike the other badges-adventurer is taking so much longer, because we can only all do one per day. Unlike nurturer ect, where you can just keep doing tasks for that badge.

Those that have the potion one, approx how many of each have you crafted?
    I had less than 15 fancy blocks in stock & no fancy beams. i only have a few of each kind--royal, enchanted, and ornate. i have been using what I have been making.

Incidentally, I will swear again that this game knows what you need. When my knights came back from Traversing the Desert Sands, they brought me an ornate block & an enchanted block. Now, thanks to 2 level 5 sparkling mines & 2 deep mines, I can pretty much make any type of block all day long. i am constantly short of wood, though, & really struggle to make the beams I need. The game KNOWS this, so I get blocks, instead of the hoped-for beams!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by babman View Post
    If u want to see the knights hall for yreself then…
    see the OP in the first T&T thread:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....Update-5-23-13

Rhino Keeper
    I just got the Trader's Badge collecting an egg & dairy trade. I keep my exchange running 24/7 & have done all of the trades, except for Golden, since T&T came out. I also did both the Enchanted & Royal crates, but those are probably not necessary. I no longer have expansion permits available as I am fully expanded, at the moment.

Fashion Designer
    I just got the Trader's Badge collecting an egg & dairy trade. I keep my exchange running 24/7 & have done all of the trades, except for Golden, since T&T came out. I also did both the Enchanted & Royal crates, but those are probably not necessary. I no longer have expansion permits available as I am fully expanded, at the moment.
    Congrats! How many more badges do you need now?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lotuskat View Post
    Congrats! How many more badges do you need now?
    I still need the Brewer's & Adventurer's Badges.

Executive Chef
    Got my farmer's badge this morning finally from harvesting some cocoa beans, 8/10, also needing brewer's and adventurer's badges. Guess I'll take a break from farming and chop some trees for sap (and wood for builder's paste).

Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast