Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials & Tribute Goal- Part 2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by traumtaenzerin View Post
    Yesterday I got the Artisan badge after crafting a fancy block in the tinker camp. I'm so happy. I didn't expect this, because I only crafted wooden beams, stone blocks, fancy beams/blocks and sometimes (not that often) royal and enchanted beams/blocks. I haven't crafted ornate beams/blocks since T&T. I think we have to craft a certain number of beams/blocks etc but which ones we craft is not important.
    Congrats!! That is an interesting piece of information, thanks

Executive Chef
    Has any one gotten the Trader's badge WITHOUT doing either the Royal Supply Crate or Enchanted Supply Crate trade?
    I hope so!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    Has any one gotten the Trader's badge WITHOUT doing either the Royal Supply Crate or Enchanted Supply Crate trade?
    I hope so!
    YES, I have.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by arale_norimaki View Post
    Congrats!!! It IS helpful! Even if you don't give the exact number that gives us an idea of the number of trades you've done, and hope that we will get there too

Congrats!! Did you craft many simple and fancy beams/blcks? I do lots of them to avoid wasting collections and am afraid they may not count as much as the others.
    I crafted mostly simple/fancy materials. Probably about 150 of each of the 4 types. It was a wooden beam that triggered the badge. It is possible that you have to reach a certain point value, say 1000. Where higher level materials count more. It would make sense.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    YES, I have.
    Me too

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    I hope so!
    It is good news that you might not have to do all of the trades. I have done both the royal & enchanted crates, plus all of the trades except the golden one (needed my golden nuggets for upgrades) since T&T came out. While I do at least 4 a day, have yet to get the badge.

Rhino Keeper
    I am really curious about the Adventurer badge. I never miss a day to send out my knights & have done all of the Adventures, even the Vday one with its poor rewards. Still no badge.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty_Wench View Post
    I crafted mostly simple/fancy materials. Probably about 150 of each of the 4 types. It was a wooden beam that triggered the badge. It is possible that you have to reach a certain point value, say 1000. Where higher level materials count more. It would make sense.
    It would indeed Thanks for answering, it is great to have details about what you actually did to get the badge, and not just the last element you collected before getting it

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got the Farmer's Badge while harvesting sugar cane. While I have continually grown crops, I did not plant each type (no carrots or cabbage, for sure). I am also nowhere near maxed out on any--I have been using what I grow.

Rhino Keeper
    I just got the Artisan's Badge while collecting a Fancy Block. I have made at least one of all of the beams & blocks. I am not maxed out on anything as I am using them for building upgrades.

Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast