Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials & Tribute Goal- Part 2

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by journeysmom View Post
    I have gotten two of my four badges now ( miner's and slayer) without any verbiage from Thurston. They just appear in my inventory. Anyone else have this happen? The slayer's badge may have happened last night, when all at the same time, I got all the materials for Sabina's wig, and two "other game" goals completed (WHOOT, 45 gems from "collect from any coin building) and 100,000 coins for the wig!

But still think I would have seen some verbiage!
    There is a chance of that happening when you queue a lot of actions and then skip the collection animation by exiting the app or dragging down the notifications list.

Quote Originally Posted by arale_norimaki View Post
    I got my Chef badge today after collecting a Sweet feast and a Hearty feast. I craft at least a feast a day because I send my knights on a different adventure every day. That means I have crafted similar amounts of each feats except 9 extra Hearty feasts (I cooked them with the extra items I got from trades) and also 12 extra Valentine feasts (since I was maxed out in those elements). I crafted aproximately
    - 7 Simple feasts
    - 17 Valentine's feasts
    - 15 Hearty feasts
    - 6 Spicy feasts
    - 6 Sweet feasts
    That makes 51 feasts since I got T&T, if I didn't miscalculate.
    ❤Thank you for sharing! I wish I hadn't lost track of how many I've done but I've got to be close!! Well done!❤

Rhino Keeper
    Got my traders badge this morning. I wasn't really keeping track, but it feels like I completed about 50 trades. I think I did at least one of each, but I can't quite remember if I did Belladonnas or not. I realize now that none of this information is particularly helpful

I realized the days I'm getting my badges line up with when other people are posting in here about receiving theirs. It could entirely be coincidence, but it did seem noticeable.

Rhino Keeper
    ARTISAN!!! Fina-freakin-lee!!! I'm not sure exactly how many materials I crafted versus getting from Adventures, trades, etc, but I think my final count was over 700.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty_Wench View Post
    ARTISAN!!! Fina-freakin-lee!!! I'm not sure exactly how many materials I crafted versus getting from Adventures, trades, etc, but I think my final count was over 700.
    Congrats! Thank you for posting numbers, even approximates are helpful. The other day I calculated over 500 crafted and was wondering when was it going to end???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by journeysmom View Post
    I have gotten two of my four badges now ( miner's and slayer) without any verbiage from Thurston. They just appear in my inventory. Anyone else have this happen? The slayer's badge may have happened last night, when all at the same time, I got all the materials for Sabina's wig, and two "other game" goals completed (WHOOT, 45 gems from "collect from any coin building) and 100,000 coins for the wig!

But still think I would have seen some verbiage!
    Wow! This is a Woohoo item. 45 gems??? ♥♥♥ What game was that?

And imagine that, I just received my nurturer badge after about a week and a half of no badges.

Executive Chef
    Got my traders badge this morning. I wasn't really keeping track, but it feels like I completed about 50 trades. I think I did at least one of each, but I can't quite remember if I did Belladonnas or not. I realize now that none of this information is particularly helpful
    Congrats!!! It IS helpful! Even if you don't give the exact number that gives us an idea of the number of trades you've done, and hope that we will get there too

Congrats!! Did you craft many simple and fancy beams/blcks? I do lots of them to avoid wasting collections and am afraid they may not count as much as the others.

Rhino Keeper
    Yesterday I got the Artisan badge after crafting a fancy block in the tinker camp. I'm so happy. I didn't expect this, because I only crafted wooden beams, stone blocks, fancy beams/blocks and sometimes (not that often) royal and enchanted beams/blocks. I haven't crafted ornate beams/blocks since T&T. I think we have to craft a certain number of beams/blocks etc but which ones we craft is not important.

Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast