Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials & Tribute Goal- Part 2

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JayUK69 View Post
    Can anyone tell me if I still get a badge if I used gems to skip? Don't plan on doing so yet, just interested to know. I already have 7 badges, but if the final one proves frustrating, I might just skip the final one.
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    I can't tell you for certain, but for other goals, if you paid gems to skip, you didn't get whatever the goal had you looking for. For example, if you skip the alicorn goal/quest, you don't get the alicorn.

So I suspect that you won't get the badge if you skip it.
    someone used gems to skip all the badges before and ended up receiving a duplicate nurturer's badge from normal game play. (which has since then been fixed to prevent duplicate badges) so to me it sounds like that person received the badges when they skipped.

The thread discussing that is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Got my Chef badge just now. 4th one. Seems all my badges were collected by doing simple things.
    This time I was making a simple feast, as I need one for knight's adventures.

Executive Chef
    I got my Chef badge today after collecting a Sweet feast and a Hearty feast. I craft at least a feast a day because I send my knights on a different adventure every day. That means I have crafted similar amounts of each feats except 9 extra Hearty feasts (I cooked them with the extra items I got from trades) and also 12 extra Valentine feasts (since I was maxed out in those elements). I crafted aproximately
    - 7 Simple feasts
    - 17 Valentine's feasts
    - 15 Hearty feasts
    - 6 Spicy feasts
    - 6 Sweet feasts
    That makes 51 feasts since I got T&T, if I didn't miscalculate.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    I can't tell you for certain, but for other goals, if you paid gems to skip, you didn't get whatever the goal had you looking for. For example, if you skip the alicorn goal/quest, you don't get the alicorn.

So I suspect that you won't get the badge if you skip it.

Thanks, not planning on skipping. Only have 225 gems left and don't want to waste 100 on skipping a badge.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by arale_norimaki View Post
    I got my Chef badge today after collecting a Sweet feast and a Hearty feast. I craft at least a feast a day because I send my knights on a different adventure every day. That means I have crafted similar amounts of each feats except 9 extra Hearty feasts (I cooked them with the extra items I got from trades) and also 12 extra Valentine feasts (since I was maxed out in those elements). I crafted aproximately
    - 7 Simple feasts
    - 17 Valentine's feasts
    - 15 Hearty feasts
    - 6 Spicy feasts
    - 6 Sweet feasts
    That makes 51 feasts since I got T&T, if I didn't miscalculate.
    Thats about the same number of feasts I made. I think for chef badge, 50 is the number.

Still haven't freed Thurston so haven't got T&T

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vchanhs View Post
    Thats about the same number of feasts I made. I think for chef badge, 50 is the number.
    I am so glad to hear that! We seem to have a pattern here, yeah!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    Still haven't freed Thurston so haven't got T&T
    Take this time to enjoy yourself. By the time you get to T&T, more will be learned from each badge and you'll have less stress over it.

Rhino Keeper
    Because of this T&T goal, people would be nicely stocked up for the next update. I'm pretty sure though that the new update will involve making something fresh (something that takes a long time to make) to lengthen the game play.

Rhino Keeper
    I have gotten two of my four badges now ( miner's and slayer) without any verbiage from Thurston. They just appear in my inventory. Anyone else have this happen? The slayer's badge may have happened last night, when all at the same time, I got all the materials for Sabina's wig, and two "other game" goals completed (WHOOT, 45 gems from "collect from any coin building) and 100,000 coins for the wig!

But still think I would have seen some verbiage!

Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast