Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849 LastLast

Thread: Trials & Tribute Goal- Part 2

See the first several posts of this thread...Maguar lists all trials and how to accomplish them.

These are very long term goals that take many, many actions to complete.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiejules View Post
    hiya i was wondering if anyone can help me complete these trials...were to i go or what do i do???

trial of the adventure?
    trial of the chef?
    trial of the trader?

there my only 3 left
    Go on adventures - when you bit an unknown number you'll get the badge
    Do lots of trades in the Exchange - when you hit the unknown number you'll get the badge
    Cook lots of feasts - once again when you get the magic number you'll get the badge

So essentially as long as you're playing the game and doing these things you'll get the badges at some stage
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Wow am I late, I'm. Just starting it now, lol.

Oh my! I dont get all these the answers are not specific

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shezzowickked View Post
    Oh my! I dont get all these the answers are not specific
    Trials and tribute goals will complete themselves when you've satisfied a random number of actions. Eg, adventure badge, you have to do lots of adventures. Try not to concentrate on them, let them just finish by normal play. The exact numbers for each badge isn't known. We just know it's lots! Sorry we can't be more specific, there just isn't a specific answer.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Trials and tribute goals will complete themselves when you've satisfied a random number of actions. Eg, adventure badge, you have to do lots of adventures. Try not to concentrate on them, let them just finish by normal play. The exact numbers for each badge isn't known. We just know it's lots! Sorry we can't be more specific, there just isn't a specific answer.
    I see. Lol. Thanks for clarifying. I love castle story!!

Rhino Keeper
    Can you please confirm that when you say ALL adventures count that you mean all adventures from both the Keep amd the Barracks. I await your answer because I have done a very very large number of adventures....and yet no badge. The others except for Explorer were complete weeks ago. TY!

Rhino Keeper
    And I will not be doing any Barracks adventures until I am sure. I am in great need now of the Knights Hall.

Fashion Designer
    Just got my final badge (explorer). Including the starting plots I now have a total of 42 open

On T&T : if your skip is 100 gems ONLY then try this.
    I started this note on 2/29/2016 and earned my nuturer's badge on 3/1/2016.

Collected from All Animals= 19times
    Chopping= 27 times
    Fruit tree= 0time
    Plants=0time
    watering plants=22

19+27+22=68 activities total in this badge.
    My goal was to try to reach 1000 as someone said earlier but I only made it to 68 from having 100 gems skipping.
    I'm still working on my others. When I get them I will also post them here. Remember this might ONLY WORK FOR YOU if you have 100 gems to skip it. Any questions ask me. My castle story id is Fatimaswary