Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: Trials & Tribute Goal- Part 2

Has anyone received the Explorer's Badge without having to purchase every expansion? I have all the other badges so my main focus is getting the Explorer's Badge and I've been expanding and expanding but it's starting to feel hopeless.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicMeow6 View Post
    Has anyone received the Explorer's Badge without having to purchase every expansion? I have all the other badges so my main focus is getting the Explorer's Badge and I've been expanding and expanding but it's starting to feel hopeless.
    It's also my last badge. Still have 16 squares to expand but I imagine you don't need to do all as some have been added recently. I would love to know how many more I need to do.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    It's also my last badge. Still have 16 squares to expand but I imagine you don't need to do all as some have been added recently. I would love to know how many more I need to do.
    I received my last badge - Explorer - about 2 days ago. Knights Hall is now in the house. I now have 10 expansions left to do. Cheers.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by outhouse01 View Post
    I received my last badge - Explorer - about 2 days ago. Knights Hall is now in the house. I now have 10 expansions left to do. Cheers.
    Ah thanks. So that would mean another 6 expansion for me before I get my badge. With money and lanterns in short supply it will take a while but 6 is so much more doable than 16.

Executive Chef
    Ah thanks. So that would mean another 6 expansion for me before I get my badge. With money and lanterns in short supply it will take a while but 6 is so much more doable than 16.
    Just did another expansion and got my explorer's badge. Still have 16 squares to expand to so wasn't expecting that!

Rhino Keeper
    Just did another expansion and got my explorer's badge. Still have 16 squares to expand to so wasn't expecting that!
    Congratulations. Cheers.

Wow, lucky you! I only have 14 left, but no badge yet.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by echo1996 View Post
    Wow, lucky you! I only have 14 left, but no badge yet.
    Thanks. I imagine though that there probably is the set, same number everyone has to do, but of course we've made different choices about which ones. Some plots opened up new expansions behind it, which perhaps I went for, and you went for edges where there wasn't more to expand? Just wondering, because I don't think these trial badges were random.

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know if the Holiday Feast from the latest update counts for the Chef's badge? We've got to do around 20 this week for the Kingdom Inn, so would be nice to add them to the badge score.

Since that adventure was available when the T&T goals came out, I would think it wasn't coded into the goal.