Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: Trials & Tribute Goal- Part 2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi4 View Post
    If you're maxed out on regular blocks and beams i'd suggest maybe crafting wells. That way you get 2 free spaces for regular beams and 6 for blocks, so that's 8 for 15 minutes each, which is a lot faster than waiting for hours for the more complicated ones.

I am stuck with the farmer one it seems like forever. Does anyone know if there's something specific that should work better?
    No, there is no one crop that works better than another. That rumor started because within the first couple of days of T & T starting ONE person got it by harvesting a few strawberries. Numerous posters here then went and planted and harvested hundreds of strawberries, constantly maxing out and starting over and no badge. Its just a numbers game. You just have to harvest hundreds upon hundreds of crops until you hit the magic number. I cant remember how many, theres several posts somewhere on here, that gives the number that seemed to work for many people. My recollection was maybe 500? But dont quote me as its been 6 months since i finished T & T and the numbers are all a blur.

Regarding that first player to get farmer's with a few strawberries in the first few days. My opinion is that it was a glitch. There's always a small glitch when new goals are released and i think that this was one of them, where some players' systems registered their progress from the start of their game and not from the start of the goal. Just my opinion but after that, i don't believe anyone else got it so easily. Just keep plugging along, it'll happen at the moment you decide to give up!

Host(ess)
    Alright, thanks! Definitely not gonna give up.. It's weird though because i'm sure i've harvested way way more than 500 times.. especially considering the fact that i'm maxed out on all crops and always use some of them just to get maxed out over and over again.
    Hopefully it's gonna be one of those rants you get the badge right after

Executive Chef
    Alright, thanks! Definitely not gonna give up.. It's weird though because i'm sure i've harvested way way more than 500 times.. especially considering the fact that i'm maxed out on all crops and always use some of them just to get maxed out over and over again.
    Hopefully it's gonna be one of those rants you get the badge right after
    I found the posts I was speaking about and my memory was way off. The estimate number was closer to...wait for it....2000! I forgot what a pain that was. If you go to pages 15, 16 and especially page 17 post # 162 by vchanhs, you'll get a better picture of the numbers. Right around those pages was when a good many of us, who started together, were finishing the T &T goals.

Executive Chef
    Oh and just for FYI purposes page 20 post# 200 is where I note that it took me 44 adventures to get adv badge..

Host(ess)
    Well, I never keep track of my numbers so I have no clue if i've passed the 2000 mark or if i'm close. At least I know i'm getting closer every day. Thankfully the adventurer is not a problem anymore since I got it one day while I wasn't even expecting it.
    Only got farmer and explorer left. I'm leaving the explorer for last since there's only so many expansions so it can't take forever.. But the farmer is the one that really gets me.
    Thank you for all the info,
    Appreciate it!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by vchanhs View Post
    My rough estimate

Adventure 40
    Explorer 40
    Chef 50
    Brewer 150
    Farmer 2000
    Artisan 800
    Slayer 200
    Nurturer 1000
    Miner 200
    Trader 80
    My personal experience with T&T
    Adventure 40 ------ not sure since I havent got it yet
    Explorer 40 -------- not sure since I havent got it yet
    Chef 50 ----------- something like that
    Brewer 150 -------- something like that
    Farmer 2000 ------- roughly 1000 for me (I farmed heavily in two days n got the badge)
    Artisan 800 -------- around 300 for me (self-doubting)
    Slayer 200 --------- around 80 - 100 for me
    Nurturer 1000 ------ 500+- This is my very first badge after receiving T&T
    Miner 200 --------- something like that
    Trader 80 --------- something like that

Host(ess)
    Wow, two days? lucky! been trying for months and especially lately very heavily and still no luck.
    I can't believe that out of all farmer ended up being such a pain. I'm starting to wonder if there's something wrong with my game.
    Does anyone know if it still counts if I harvest crops that i'm maxed out on?

Host(ess)
    FINALLY got the farmer badge! thought it would never happen.
    Now only explorer left.

Rhino Keeper
    FINALLY got the farmer badge! thought it would never happen.
    Now only explorer left.
    How many lots you still have to expand?
    I got mine, also last one, after finishing the third last one before TL made the last 2 rounds of addition. Fyi

Host(ess)
    I still have quite a lot actually. I think maybe 17, unless I miss something and there's more...
    I'm also out of wisp lanterns so I know it's gonna take awhile, but at least there's a max number so it's comforting to know that it must be 1 out of 17.