Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials & Tribute Goal- Part 2

Rhino Keeper
    Not many people got the Adventurers badge. Maybe it's because they count it from the beginning. Can only do one per day, so if started late, then wouldn't get it for months! Yikes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilipipi View Post
    I wonder if this has to do with how long you've been playing. Maybe they kept count on number of things that you made since the beginning. What do you think?
    I doubt that. I have the nurturer, miner, slayer, chef, and farmer, and I have only been playing since mid-March. I guarantee there are people that completed more of those actions before T&T began than I have completed before and since T&T. They would have been getting all those badges immediately.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty_Wench View Post
    I doubt that. I have the nurturer, miner, slayer, chef, and farmer, and I have only been playing since mid-March. I guarantee there are people that completed more of those actions before T&T began than I have completed before and since T&T. They would have been getting all those badges immediately.
    That's true. But what if people who started early got some "credit" advantage for certain badges? Rules for getting the badges seem different for each of them. I'm just talking about the adventurers badge here. Two people who got the adventurers badge started CS from when it first came out.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilipipi View Post
    That's true. But what if people who started early got some "credit" advantage for certain badges? Rules for getting the badges seem different for each of them. I'm just talking about the adventurers badge here. Two people who got the adventurers badge started CS from when it first came out.
    It's possible. I didn't know anyone had gotten the adventurer's badge yet.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty_Wench View Post
    It's possible. I didn't know anyone had gotten the adventurer's badge yet.
    I also know that they change rules a lot. Maybe if people start complaining the rules would change.

New Resident
    I have 99 of everything from farming, but nothings changed. No progress.. My skip is also 100 on all the trials..

Farm Supplier
    Maybe like skips being different for people, what you need to collect maybe excessive for some while others will find it easy, wonder if it has to do with the amount of skip. Are you someone who purchases gems, maybe making it impossible to obtain, it may make you give in and use the skip. Those most likely probably have the highest skip amount also.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Murphy1 View Post
    Maybe like skips being different for people, what you need to collect maybe excessive for some while others will find it easy, wonder if it has to do with the amount of skip. Are you someone who purchases gems, maybe making it impossible to obtain, it may make you give in and use the skip. Those most likely probably have the highest skip amount also.
    That's interesting. It could be possible, but then it would really suck to be a gem purchaser.

I agree that the limit might be different for certain people. TL likes to divide players into groups and do "tests." Honestly I dislike that idea of being a test subject without consent.

Executive Chef
    Where's the information for the knight's hall building requirements and upgrades? It was posted in the old thread somewhere. Just want the reference for stocking up parts in case I ever get all the badges.

Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    Where's the information for the knight's hall building requirements and upgrades? It was posted in the old thread somewhere. Just want the reference for stocking up parts in case I ever get all the badges.
    See, we're all being pessimest here, saying you're never going to get all the badges. Be positive! aileeweeni has got 9/10 badges. If she can do it, so can you!*sigh* When will these people ever change?!

Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast