Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials & Tribute Goal- Part 2

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jasren View Post
    I only need brewer and adventurer now. But then today I got 'the letter part 4 goal' from Thomas. This uses 50 glimmer dust , and I'm doing the brewer badge, so just wondering, should I do the Agnes letter goal first- does it have other parts, or the badge?
    I do the badge if I am you. Letter goal leads to the pink rainbow which is only a decoration. My rainbow is in my storage shed.

Rhino Keeper
    So has anyone earned the Adventurer's Badge lately? i know TL said that these were long-term goals for us to figure out, but I haven't figured out anything. Maybe it's all of that glue I'm sniffing from trying to get the Brewer's Badge.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwombat View Post
    I second this request. Would someone who has earned the Brewer's Badge please respond if they have ANY idea how much glue or paste or cement they had to make? I am SO sick of making glue (and trying to get sap to do so), so it would be so nice to know if the end is even in sight. Thanks!
    For Brewer's badge I only made about 75 super glue, about 150 simple glue and 20 lumin essence, that was only because of adventures and about 5 of each of them cements. I didn't do any dye at all as I was already full.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwombat View Post
    I second this request. Would someone who has earned the Brewer's Badge please respond if they have ANY idea how much glue or paste or cement they had to make? I am SO sick of making glue (and trying to get sap to do so), so it would be so nice to know if the end is even in sight. Thanks!
    I spent about a week of complete concentration of brewing to get this badge. I had to chop every tree in my kingdom, buy more and chop them just to get sap. I asked my gifting friends for sap, did the trappers trade to get sap, etc. Then I did simple, super, builders paste mostly. I would do architects paste if my builders paste collection grew. I maxed out on wood and beams (but couldn't make fancy beams, lack of....you guessed it....SAP) and was still chopping trees trying to get sap. So the bottom line is - it takes a lot of glue to get it and you either have to go slowly and get it eventually or give up on the rest of your kingdom and chop chop chop to get it over with! My kingdom is now recovering and I am using all my sap to try and make fancy beams to bring down my maxed out beams!

Good Luck, this was my hardest to get - only have adventure one left which will come when it comes!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm sorry to say I haven't counted anything I have done. I am down to needing the Artisan and Adventure Badge. I didn't focus on any one of them in particular, but just kept all workshops going constantly, I saved the ones that took the longest to run during the night time, and whatever was available, I made. Still waiting for those 2 badges and the dragon egg. I do wish we could expand more, I have no squares left for anything, so when I do finally get to build the Knights Hall, I won't have a place to put it without adding more to my storage. Please give us some expansion squares! Also, I have said this before, but it certainly would be nice to be able to create banners with our badges. All this work and we can't even display it

Some how I got 2 miners badges. Has anyone else seen that?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by glitznglittergirl View Post
    Did you skip the badge? I thought the bug is fixed.

No, I haven't skipped any.

Yeah just got my brewers badge. I too only need my adventurer badge now so waiting to see when we all get it on the same day.
    I have played normally to prepare items for all adventures, all trades and some upgrades and I got all the 9badges without specific focus. So those with badges missing just play and they will suddenly appear.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by glitznglittergirl View Post
    do you remember when you got each badge?
    Last edited by aileeniweeni; 06-30-13 at 02:26 PM. Reason: added quote
    need help? send me a PM
    need tips on a Jewel Mania level? JM Master Thread