Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials & Tribute Goal- Part 2

Farm Supplier
    Yaaaay, got the Artisan badge today (collecting a Fancy block). Kept the 2 workshops and tinkercamp crafting all kind of beams/blocks ever since T&T came out (mostly simple and fancy blocks/beams)
    Got the Trader badge yesterday (dairy and egg trade). Done all kind of trades at least one time but done the eggs & dairy exchange and the meat delivery several times a day.

Now I'm 8/10 . Adventurer and Farmer bages left

Fashion Designer
    Got my trader badge. Now left brewer and adventure. I think I did around 70 to 80 trades to get it. How many adhesives must I make now?

Quote Originally Posted by JayUK69 View Post
    I was hoping it was going to be less than 50 seeing as it's not a task we can repeat so quickly like the others.
    And, when I'm doing T&T and it's 50, if I start next week on Friday 5th July then I would end next year on Friday 21st June because I only do adventures once a week.

Executive Chef
    Just got my Farmer's badge. Only Brewer, trader and adventure to go

I didn't always write down the number of hits, at first I was paying attention to the inventory (mistake, due to double drops and extra drops from buildings) so when I realized my mistake I reduced a bit the number I had, hence the results are only aproximate. Sorry guys!
    Corn: 40
    Wheat: 60
    Tomato: 40
    Sugar cane: 150
    Hot pepper: 170
    Strawberry: 700
    Cabbage: 10
    Carrots: 40
    Cocoa beans: 300
    The actual result should be near 1500 collections for me

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vchanhs View Post
    Got my trader badge. Now left brewer and adventure. I think I did around 70 to 80 trades to get it. How many adhesives must I make now?
    I second this request. Would someone who has earned the Brewer's Badge please respond if they have ANY idea how much glue or paste or cement they had to make? I am SO sick of making glue (and trying to get sap to do so), so it would be so nice to know if the end is even in sight. Thanks!

thank you for your post...very helpful for me....and congrats on that badge... please post for the trader badge im not sure what to trade ....thanks again

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwombat View Post
    I second this request. Would someone who has earned the Brewer's Badge please respond if they have ANY idea how much glue or paste or cement they had to make? I am SO sick of making glue (and trying to get sap to do so), so it would be so nice to know if the end is even in sight. Thanks!
    Congrats on the trader. I am desperate about this one, I am at 111 trades (113 if we count the two I did for expansion permits, not sure how to feel about them) since I got the goal. Most of them were eggs & dairy or meat delivery, plus the stupid* fruit trade every 6 days, plus one trapper trade a day, leaving the long ones (gems, monsters, belladonna) for bedtime. I keep reading that everyone confirms that they hit the goal at 80 trades, what trades were you doing? I am confused

I third the request about brewer. I am starting to wonder whether architect's paste and cement count for the goal (I do two/three of those every night, depending on my stocks, that allows me to save some sap).
    I used most of my energy today to chop trees, and got mostly living tree, lol! I am already maxed out in both wood and wooden beams, can't craft fancy beams because they require sap, so my only hope for wood is builders paste and for beams decorations. I don't like having stuff maxed out, and I don't like chopping trees (those who know my kingdom will understand).

*whaaat, that was autocorrect, of course!

Executive Chef
    And just got my BREWER'S badge

Sorry, I don't have the details about this one, I can just describe the way I played until I got it in case any of it is useful for anyone:

At first I did all sorts of potions, mostly all kinds of dyes, luminessence and enchanter's essence, plus some simple/superglue to use up the "extra" sap. That lasted until maguar created this thread, 8 days ago, and I found out that only glues and pastes were taken into account

The last 8 days I have been using my 2 potion shops all the time only for glues and pastes, except for 2 luminessences and 2 enchanter's essences and 10 living woods. Daytime: simple/super glue, once a day 2 builders paste too (to use up some wood). At night, architect's or cement, depending on what I had available.
    Until two days ago I used my tinkers camp mostly for blocks and beams, then I received my Artisan's badge so decided to turn the camp into a 3rd potion shop, with similar activities for day and night times.

I had to chop lots of trees, so I was always close to max in wood, am now maxed out in wooden beams and couldn't craft any fancy beam because all my sap was requitioned by the potion shops. To use up a little of wood whenever I had no sap at all, I crafted some living wood which I have been using for architect's paste and trade with Belladonna. To get rid of beams, I crafted wells at night.

I hope this helps someone, the way others helped me understand why this badge had taken me so long

Fashion Designer
    Hehe, got my brewer too from a super glue. Been chopping tons of trees for it. Just keep doing, it will come. I keep making mostly builder paste to keep wood down and super glue to keep glimmer dust down. Only dis simple glue and architect paste occasionally.

For the trade badge, I got it from magic fruit trade. I never did any supply crates trade. Did 2 permits and I think it's counted too.

Farm Supplier
    Hehe, got my brewer too from a super glue. Been chopping tons of trees for it. Just keep doing, it will come. I keep making mostly builder paste to keep wood down and super glue to keep glimmer dust down. Only dis simple glue and architect paste occasionally.

For the trade badge, I got it from magic fruit trade. I never did any supply crates trade. Did 2 permits and I think it's counted too.

I only need brewer and adventurer now. But then today I got 'the letter part 4 goal' from Thomas. This uses 50 glimmer dust , and I'm doing the brewer badge, so just wondering, should I do the Agnes letter goal first- does it have other parts, or the badge?