Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials & Tribute Goal- Part 2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cookiefairey View Post
    I have made a large amounts of glue. Blocks and beams of all kinds. Gone on every adventure several times. And done trades and traded in several tickets and the badges still have not come up for the last four. My adventures I'm getting nothing but maybe a beam a block. Coins and some energy. For all. This is crazy some people do hardly none why is this. Since my goal for glimmer dust got taken away and never came back. I didn't get to make my last pie and did not get that one all stopped. I never got my goal reward and never got one for adventure like others. Why?????? It took months to get a Ali and this is worse did my game get stopped? I have uninstalled it and reinstalled that didn't help. What's going on with this goal?
    Other people had the same problem with the trove's goal, it is a known issue, check the thread about the update. You should send a mail to team lava (support@teamlava.com) to have them solve this for you.

As for the badges, some people focus on one or two until they get them, then they move on. Others play the way they used to (doing different stuff daily), those would get all of the badges at the same time

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cookiefairey View Post
    I have made a large amounts of glue. Blocks and beams of all kinds. Gone on every adventure several times. And done trades and traded in several tickets and the badges still have not come up for the last four. My adventures I'm getting nothing but maybe a beam a block. Coins and some energy. For all. This is crazy some people do hardly none why is this. Since my goal for glimmer dust got taken away and never came back. I didn't get to make my last pie and did not get that one all stopped. I never got my goal reward and never got one for adventure like others. Why?????? It took months to get a Ali and this is worse did my game get stopped? I have uninstalled it and reinstalled that didn't help. What's going on with this goal?
    I focused on each badge one at a time, apart from Adventurer as that can only be done daily. Choose a badge and constantly work towards it. Once you get your first, go onto something else. I am a daily player and play several times a day. The more you play, the quicker you get the badges.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardienn View Post
    I thought I'd never get Trader's badge despite regularly working my exchange, but it came this morning. That's the way I feel about Brewer's too, but I'm just going to keep making glues as sap allows and trust it will come eventually. That and Chef's, and of course adventurer's. It's no surprise that's the last one to achieve.

Congrats JayUK69 on all those badges.
    Thanks, like you I never thought the Trader's badge would come and it finally came today after doing 4-6 trades a day. If we all get the Adventurer's badge the same day, we know exactly how many it will take as we can only do that daily and we know how many we will have done going by the date the T&T trial started.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JayUK69 View Post
    (...) If we all get the Adventurer's badge the same day, we know exactly how many it will take as we can only do that daily and we know how many we will have done going by the date the T&T trial started.
    Congrats on all your badges

I am counting on that!! I say it is 50 adventures, that would mean that badges should drop around the 11th or 12th of July, depending on the time each one of us sent out our knights / collected from the adventure the day we got the goal (before or after getting it).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by arale_norimaki View Post
    Congrats on all your badges

I am counting on that!! I say it is 50 adventures, that would mean that badges should drop around the 11th or 12th of July, depending on the time each one of us sent out our knights / collected from the adventure the day we got the goal (before or after getting it).
    I was hoping it was going to be less than 50 seeing as it's not a task we can repeat so quickly like the others.

Rhino Keeper
    And, unless each adventure is weighted slightly different.

Farm Supplier
    I have played like I use to, and now I only need the Adventure badge. I funny who get it first ��

Executive Chef
    Got my brewer's badge today collecting a superglue, just waiting for the adventure badge now. If we all get it the same day, that's going to be an exciting time for this thread.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JayUK69 View Post
    I was hoping it was going to be less than 50 seeing as it's not a task we can repeat so quickly like the others.
    It can not be 30, that would have been last weekend. We'd hit 40 on July 2nd or 3rd (next Tuesday/Wednesday). We will monitor it This is one badge we should be able to figure out

Quote Originally Posted by journeysmom View Post
    And, unless each adventure is weighted slightly different.
    I hope not, I've done all of them because the badges didn't allow me to prepare feasts daily for the desert sands or dark caves. I got a bunch of lousy rewards, I can tell you, especially from valentine's adventure. If that aso delays my badge I'd be super sad

Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    Got my brewer's badge today collecting a superglue, just waiting for the adventure badge now. If we all get it the same day, that's going to be an exciting time for this thread.
    That woud be party time in the forum, and in many many countries!!

Rhino Keeper
    I've been doing the adventures in order on rotation, just incase it is a specific adventure. That way I should still get the badge, although might take longer than someone who consentrates on a single adventure. I just do them on rotation so it gives me the chances to get the supplies needed fr each one.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you to all for encouragement I'm glad to know it's not just me. By the way I'm not a crybaby it just seemed before the goal was taken things were progressing right and after they stopped. I did contact team lava. About glimmer trove. Nothing yet. So thanks again

Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast