Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials & Tribute Goal- Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by catcrack View Post
    see the OP in the first T&T thread:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....Update-5-23-13
    Hey, beautiful building, but would be prettier in a brighter, nice kingdom

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Do I give up tickets to do the trades that use tickets? Did anyone get the Trader badge without those trades? Has anyone got it without doing constant trades? Maybe just doing 2 or 3 trades a day??
    1. You don't have to.
    2. yes, several people have, including me!
    3. Yes, I have.
    4. Not sure how many trades I was doing each day, but probably more than 2 or 3. It will just take you longer to get the badge.

Rhino Keeper
    When these goals came up I decided not to stress about these and let them come if they come instead of focusing on obtaining them. I have now Nurturer's and Miner's badges, obtained within two days of each other.

Rhino Keeper
    Artisan badge today, only trader and adventurer to go.

BTW does anyone know if spending trade tickets reduces chance of a badge? I've been doing about 5-6 trades a day, but spending 10 or 20 sometimes on supply trades.

No Thurston, no badges for me

New Resident
    Sap and scales, i need some sap and scales,, that's All!

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got the Traders badge just now, so that answered my previous question. It doesn't matter if you spend trade tickets along the way as I spent most and when my badge popped up, I only had 13 tickets in my inventory. Only the Adventurer badge left to go now.

Rhino Keeper
    I have made a large amounts of glue. Blocks and beams of all kinds. Gone on every adventure several times. And done trades and traded in several tickets and the badges still have not come up for the last four. My adventures I'm getting nothing but maybe a beam a block. Coins and some energy. For all. This is crazy some people do hardly none why is this. Since my goal for glimmer dust got taken away and never came back. I didn't get to make my last pie and did not get that one all stopped. I never got my goal reward and never got one for adventure like others. Why?????? It took months to get a Ali and this is worse did my game get stopped? I have uninstalled it and reinstalled that didn't help. What's going on with this goal?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cookiefairey View Post
    I have made a large amounts of glue. Blocks and beams of all kinds. Gone on every adventure several times. And done trades and traded in several tickets and the badges still have not come up for the last four. My adventures I'm getting nothing but maybe a beam a block. Coins and some energy. For all. This is crazy some people do hardly none why is this. Since my goal for glimmer dust got taken away and never came back. I didn't get to make my last pie and did not get that one all stopped. I never got my goal reward and never got one for adventure like others. Why?????? It took months to get a Ali and this is worse did my game get stopped? I have uninstalled it and reinstalled that didn't help. What's going on with this goal?
    When the tine comes, you'll have your badges.
    This goal is not for impatient players.
    Play normally, you'll what you deserve.
    It took me 3 months to get Alicorn.
    Since thi trial came out, i've played like usual, and only 2 badges left.
    Enjoy the game, not the goal.
    Forget short-time quests, time to know what kind of player you are,
    Cry-baby or tough player :]]

Fashion Designer
    I thought I'd never get Trader's badge despite regularly working my exchange, but it came this morning. That's the way I feel about Brewer's too, but I'm just going to keep making glues as sap allows and trust it will come eventually. That and Chef's, and of course adventurer's. It's no surprise that's the last one to achieve.

Congrats JayUK69 on all those badges.

Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast