Page 17 of 49 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials & Tribute Goal- Part 2

Fashion Designer
    still no badges but if i had to guess my first one will either be farmer or nurturer.

can anyone who has gotten the miner, slayer or explorer badges give an estimate on how much they mined, how many beasts they slayed or how much they expanded since t&t was released? i haven't seen anyone mention numbers for these badges.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dapplefur View Post
    still no badges but if i had to guess my first one will either be farmer or nurturer.

can anyone who has gotten the miner, slayer or explorer badges give an estimate on how much they mined, how many beasts they slayed or how much they expanded since t&t was released? i haven't seen anyone mention numbers for these badges.
    My rough estimate

Adventure 40
    Explorer 40
    Chef 50
    Brewer 150
    Farmer 2000
    Artisan 800
    Slayer 200
    Nurturer 1000
    Miner 200
    Trader 80

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    At this point I can only estimate. My sheet with all my notes for T&T is missing. Which is why I haven't posted the information yet. I'm blaming little hands that like to get into mommy's stuff.

When T&T first came out I made two of each glue/paste/cement, hoping that making all of them would trigger the badge. Since I had very little in storage as I don't make extra of anything I don't regularly need, I had to go through the entire process to make the higher glues/cement. After that I read from several posters that they got their badges and never made higher glues or cement so I focused on simple and super glues. I got bored so decided to focus on making all the glues I needed for upgrades as most of my buildings were NOT upgraded. Near the end I had to contend with an extreme sap shortage (example, i cut down 3 red acers & a log and got 1 sap) so went back to the simple glue. I stopped most other activities after i got 8/10 badges and focused on planting, watering and cutting down trees for sap to keep up with glues full time in both my tinker camp and potion shop (stopped making beams, sap, sweet feast altogether). I remember estimating around 140 something glues/paste/cement at one point days before I got the badge but don't remember my final estimate. I think its some weird number.

Again I'm going off of memory, this is just my experience. Personally I think it's all about the numbers and it doesn't matter which type of a set to make. Just keep making and sooner or later you'll hit the number. FYI: in the case of those who in the beginning got badges for just a few items, say 66 strawberries...I think it was a glitch when the goal was released. There's always a glitch that favors a few and I think this was it for T&T. I think for the rest of us it's going to take large numbers to accomplish. Just my two cents.

Thank you for ur reply... I will keep working at it. Hopefully it won't be too much longer. I am going to brew the lower types of adhesives and continue upgrading building, just like you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by vchanhs View Post
    I think we can actually use adventure badge as an indicator. If a lot of people get it at the same time, it means all the adventures has equal weightage. Else, we can conclude that different adventure has different weightage and that most likely applies to the rest of the badges.
    My thoughts exactly.

Rhino Keeper
    YAY!!!! I finally have 9 badges!! all thats left is the Adventure badge.. I can give all my workshops a break and celebrate with fireworks on July 4th!! I even have the dragon egg now, just waiting on those books.. so far only one, they are slow in coming. Time to make some more feasts and take another adventure

Host(ess)
    I got my adventure badge today. I have sped up a few adventures (hate when they finish in the middle of the night so I speed up before I go to sleep). I change adventures thru all the different ones - even the valentine one still. I made so much stuff trying to get badges that I have stockpiled about 50 feasts (all different varieties) so I just rotate thru all the adventures. I would say I have only gained a couple of days by speeding up so if you are faithful to daily adventures then it should start happening in the next few days......I do the sweet feast the least as that takes SO much to gather all the materials and I hunt bandits the most as it is easy to put together. Just thought people might be interested in what I encountered! Now off to try and hatch a dragon.....

Farm Supplier
    One badge left!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maj1977 View Post
    One badge left!!
    let me guess, the Adventurer Badge?

(=^ェ^=)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by catcrack View Post
    let me guess, the Adventurer Badge?

(=^ェ^=)
    Yup! Someday it'll come.