Page 30 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials & Tribute Goal- Part 2

Rhino Keeper
    I just got my nurturer badge by watering flowers yaaay. Now just to get my artisan badge

I'm down to just needing the brewer's badge, the only one I've been missing for a little while. I just realized this morning that I can build a second potion shop (facepalm!). But I guess all that really means is I'll run out of sap even quicker....

Just passed the T&T task. Got my knights hall. Just need to make the simple feasts now woohoo

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    Got my knight's hall yesterday! The brewer's badge was the last to come.
    Do you have to finish T&T to hatch the dragon? I got my egg and am now looking for the diamond, ember, and Golden Fleece. Collected many times from all mines and from 1 sheep and 2 stables, but nothing yet!

Rhino Keeper
    I do not think the T&T goal as anything to do with the dragon. The "goals" may have appeared near each other in time, but are not related as far as I know.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by journeysmom View Post
    I do not think the T&T goal as anything to do with the dragon. The "goals" may have appeared near each other in time, but are not related as far as I know.
    Correct. They are separate.

Banned
    I got my farmer and beast badges. Just four more left.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    Awesome, I've been in such a good mood lately (I've got T-H-U-R-S-T-O-N!) Now must plant carrots to prepare hearty stew for Just Warming Up then I will get some Enchanter's Essence in advance to forge Enchanted Blade, then I'll collect non-stop from Royal buildings and mushrooms (I need Glimmerdust for Ivy's Hut anyway) to trigger trolls and see if I can get Thurston's pants then I'll gather 50 Iron Ore from...well, somewhere to craft a dense fishing hook, fish out Thurston's helmet, forge a breastplate for Thurston and acquire Mithril (by then I'll probably be level 20 with tablet, because I'm already working on it by crafting Wisp Lanterns) Then I'll craft Excalibam, expand to the Troll King's Lair, defeat the Troll King, talk to Thurston, work on T&T (!) and receive a Hearty Feast, then at level 25 expand to Sabina, then expand to the Forgotten Roost, by then I'll probably have acquired some real time gems and build a trove, a Knight's Hall, a Deep Mine, a Wizard school, also expand to the Magic Garden.
    Oliver, just wanted to let you know this post made me smile. I can hear the excitement in your voice and how much fun you are having running around your kingdom trying to get so much done all at once. I remember those days and miss them. thank you for sharing and letting me live vicariously through all your adventures!

Rhino Keeper
    Yay just finished my T&T and got my knights hall! sooooooo happy