Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials & Tribute Goal- Part 2

got my 8th badge- brewer yesterday... non-stop 2 potion shops & tinker used up all the saps & even making some inks!
    only adventure & explorer left. I have expanded the new plot & only four plots include 1 permitted plot left. I don't plan to fully expanded. too many rock outcropping and know that someone still got badge without fully expanded. but i think i'm not the lucky one... thinking if i need to make more permits but have 4 already...

Please help! I'm on level 30 and have been playing nonstop and have yet to get ANY badges!! Getting frustrated!! Any suggestions??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by im4givn2319 View Post
    Please help! I'm on level 30 and have been playing nonstop and have yet to get ANY badges!! Getting frustrated!! Any suggestions??
    Just a suggestion, maybe you should focus on one badge at a time, although some go hand in hand like chef and farmers. I have 8/10 and unlike some reports of only having to do a few things (which i have a theory on, that i will post after i get my 9th) have had to do hundreds to thousands of each action for pretty much every badge. Currently I have made over 300 beams & blocks of all types since T&T came out and no artisan badge. For a while I kept maxing out on stone blocks due to crafting and for the first time ever have 0 sap most of the time due to crafting beams non stop and have cut down almost all my beautiful coiffed tree hedges! Argh!! The first few weeks I was all over the place trying to get badges AND maintain normal kingdom activities. It wasn't until I chose one to work on in conjunction with my normal activity did the badges start rolling in.

I suggest maybe chef's because you will have to plant sand harvest crops (farmer's badge) and water fruit trees and mushroom rings (nurturer's) badge to get the chef's badge. So in actuality, three badges at one time!

Anyways, good luck, they will come.

Executive Chef
    Just got two:

Nurturer: I was collecting from my Valentine flowers and it popped out. I think that was roughly 500 hits (based on what I had in the inventory, used and have now): aprox 200 hits at fruit trees for trades, over 150 mushrooms, 50 chops at trees and about 100 collections from flowers (mostly V-day's). I was curious to know if V-day's plants were taken into account so kept collecting mostly from them. I think that's a yes

Artisan: I lost track of everything that I have crafted, but I have kept my two workshops and tinkers camp (this one sometimes as a potion shop, though) busy most of the time since the begining of T&T. However, the first days I crafted mostly decorations and even after it was clear those didn't count for the badges I crafted several wells with my excess of block and beams at night. When I started mass producing beams/blocks, most of them were basic&fancy beam/block, I never got maxed out on anything because I kept using them. I crafted also many royal items and a few ornate and enchanted.

Again, I try to give as much detail as possible in case it can help anyone

got my 9th badge- explorer... not fully expanded 2 plots left (1 is permitted)... just waiting the adventure only~
    among the nine badges, i think brewer is the most difficult to get, i made some ink when lack of sap but not sure count in or not...
    but can try if have lots of petals...

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Just a suggestion, maybe you should focus on one badge at a time, although some go hand in hand like chef and farmers. I have 8/10 and unlike some reports of only having to do a few things (which i have a theory on, that i will post after i get my 9th) have had to do hundreds to thousands of each action for pretty much every badge. Currently I have made over 300 beams & blocks of all types since T&T came out and no artisan badge. For a while I kept maxing out on stone blocks due to crafting and for the first time ever have 0 sap most of the time due to crafting beams non stop and have cut down almost all my beautiful coiffed tree hedges! Argh!! The first few weeks I was all over the place trying to get badges AND maintain normal kingdom activities. It wasn't until I chose one to work on in conjunction with my normal activity did the badges start rolling in.

I suggest maybe chef's because you will have to plant sand harvest crops (farmer's badge) and water fruit trees and mushroom rings (nurturer's) badge to get the chef's badge. So in actuality, three badges at one time!

Anyways, good luck, they will come.
    I agree about focusing on one or a pair that go together. I finally got the brewers badge after growing and chopping down tons of trees. I am maxed on wood and beams but couldn't make fancy beams for lack of sap! The artisan badge came before the brewer one, but I was also collecting from all my mines also. I have enough glue to hold together the entire universe plus I had the architects paste ready for my Wizard School upgrade. I may never make another glue again.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dinoTT View Post
    I agree about focusing on one or a pair that go together. I finally got the brewers badge after growing and chopping down tons of trees. I am maxed on wood and beams but couldn't make fancy beams for lack of sap! The artisan badge came before the brewer one, but I was also collecting from all my mines also. I have enough glue to hold together the entire universe plus I had the architects paste ready for my Wizard School upgrade. I may never make another glue again.
    Your comment about having enough glue to hold together the universe cracked me up. I was just looking through my inventory earlier, & told myself that I had enough glue to hold together my entire kingdom! Obviously, I need to get cracking then, if I am going to compete &/or earn this badge. But, I am sadly, very short on sap.

Rhino Keeper
    YAY! I didn't think I would get any badges got my first one today, nurturer! I'm level 29 and been playing since its release but having a hard time getting some of this stuff. Still working on violins Sabina's house cuz I just couldn't get enough glimmer dust then the trove came out thankfully. Now if they would make something come out that I've more Mermaid scales.....hoping to start finally getting some more of these badges!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwombat View Post
    I had less than 15 fancy blocks in stock & no fancy beams. i only have a few of each kind--royal, enchanted, and ornate. i have been using what I have been making.

Incidentally, I will swear again that this game knows what you need. When my knights came back from Traversing the Desert Sands, they brought me an ornate block & an enchanted block. Now, thanks to 2 level 5 sparkling mines & 2 deep mines, I can pretty much make any type of block all day long. i am constantly short of wood, though, & really struggle to make the beams I need. The game KNOWS this, so I get blocks, instead of the hoped-for beams!
    Thank you, because I only have a few each time, after using beams for upgrades. I have 7 badges now. Just artisan brewer and adventurer left. Trying to keep making whatever beams ect, but sap is a problem. Anyway, I'll focus on doing beams in tinker as well, then brewer ill use tinker for that too if that's the 9th. Adventurer I just do daily.

Executive Chef
    Artisan, Trader and Adventurer to go. I know what I need to do o get Artisan, but am focusing on Earth Wisps for now because I am not fully expanded. I know that the Adventurer will almost certainly come for us all at once (if there is a magic number - assuming most of us do one per day), but the Trader is my concern. I had almost stopped trading because I had all the permits, tinker camp and Chateau. Now I am trading again. Do I give up tickets to do the trades that use tickets? Did anyone get the Trader badge without those trades? Has anyone got it without doing constant trades? Maybe just doing 2 or 3 trades a day??

Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast