Quote Originally Posted by cookiefairey View Post
I have made a large amounts of glue. Blocks and beams of all kinds. Gone on every adventure several times. And done trades and traded in several tickets and the badges still have not come up for the last four. My adventures I'm getting nothing but maybe a beam a block. Coins and some energy. For all. This is crazy some people do hardly none why is this. Since my goal for glimmer dust got taken away and never came back. I didn't get to make my last pie and did not get that one all stopped. I never got my goal reward and never got one for adventure like others. Why?????? It took months to get a Ali and this is worse did my game get stopped? I have uninstalled it and reinstalled that didn't help. What's going on with this goal?
Other people had the same problem with the trove's goal, it is a known issue, check the thread about the update. You should send a mail to team lava (support@teamlava.com) to have them solve this for you.

As for the badges, some people focus on one or two until they get them, then they move on. Others play the way they used to (doing different stuff daily), those would get all of the badges at the same time