Page 87 of 167 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137 ... LastLast

Thread: Feature Overview: Battle Arena Ying Yang Dragon

Okay, this is ridiculous. Who has played Pokemon? They need to take a page out of their developers book. Level SHOULD matter. Type advantages and rarity should make a difference but if your dragon is level 10 and rare and there's is level 1 and common and immune to your type attack you should still be able to beat it with the physical attack. This is the worst scam I have ever seen. Also who is annoyed by the fact that we can't evolve past level 10 (not that any of us could ever afford the food costs to do so because they are currently so astronomical) but if they are going to have level 20 dragons we should be able to evolve past level 10. Since 10 is epic I am not logically able to see where they are getting these mysterious level 14 dragons. This game used to be fun now it's just cr@p. I've been buying gold until after $30 failed to get me either eclipse or saturn dragon. It doesn't matter I stopped feeding any dragons past epic when they started taking 10,000 food 5 times to get from level 9-10. What a waste. You've gotta love good old American greed.

Rhino Keeper
    Crusader 9 beat the forest 1 and Aether 10 beat winter 1. I have a feeling that its not going to be easy though :/ Good luck everyone we will need it to get YY!

*** I meant to say that I stopped feeding my dragons past level 7, not past epic.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by serenityisland View Post
    *** I meant to say that I stopped feeding my dragons past level 7, not past epic.
    But level 7 IS the new Epic.

Fashion Designer
    Epic fairy beat lv 1 winter

Rhino Keeper
    right on! same here.

Quote Originally Posted by dapplefur View Post
    Epic fairy beat lv 1 winter

Quote Originally Posted by cheryllemon View Post
    I just got this and won my first ( really 48th) battle. I want this dragon!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by aceblade View Post
    But level 7 IS the new Epic.
    So true. I haven't seen any new epic forms in months. Until epic becomes reasonable again level 7 it is for me. Unless I buy a gold dragon if I win the lottery.

Fashion Designer
    I used Forestfire10 against Forest1 and won in 2...Bash-Magic

Executive Chef
    It seems like our dragons are different now. Some have water at number two battle and some have winter. I had winter. Won with my epic Aether.

So, TL, why is my 'Klaus the Crusher" goal - Win the First Dragon Tournament still there. I won two tournaments. Come on, TL what gives?

I also just got this, finally beat the lvl 1 forest & did not win the goal of winning the 1st battle. I now have 41 leviathan pearls. So what happened that I did not get credit for it?