Page 76 of 167 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126 ... LastLast

Thread: Feature Overview: Battle Arena Ying Yang Dragon

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty_Catey View Post
    How do I beat Treasure!? I don't have Topaz & I've already tried a level 10 Air dragon.
    I beat treasure dragon with scarecrow dragon!

any advice on mythic lv 4?

Farm Supplier
    OMG, I cannot beat this diamond dragon to save my life!! I have no diamond so no hybrids either. ANY HELP??? I've used storm twice I've used fairy I've used fireworks Ive used elf I've used kite… I'm annoyed. I feel like there's no hope for me since I can't get a diamond no matter how much I've tried. : (
    Please give me some suggestions guys!!

Farm Supplier
    I used tiny lv5 to beat mythic

Quote Originally Posted by mistywjd View Post
    OMG, I cannot beat this diamond dragon to save my life!! I have no diamond so no hybrids either. ANY HELP??? I've used storm twice I've used fairy I've used fireworks Ive used elf I've used kite… I'm annoyed. I feel like there's no hope for me since I can't get a diamond no matter how much I've tried. : (
    Please give me some suggestions guys!!

I feel your pain. I am in the same situation. Can't beat the Diamond dragon and have no Diamond of my own. I only have 35 pearls and have been stuck trying to beat this one for a couple of weeks now. Have tried all suggestions from the spreadsheet with no luck (some several times). I hope our friends here in the forum can give us some advice because this isn't very fun anymore.

How do u neat Samurai 14 I tried Lighting 7 MMM but and Familiar 10 -Wizard 10- Ice Cream 10 Mirage 10- Aurora 10

Fashion Designer

Water Dragon

The Mist dragon worked! Thanks! Any idea how to beat that level 1 water?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Wollstonecraft View Post
    I feel your pain. I am in the same situation. Can't beat the Diamond dragon and have no Diamond of my own. I only have 35 pearls and have been stuck trying to beat this one for a couple of weeks now. Have tried all suggestions from the spreadsheet with no luck (some several times). I hope our friends here in the forum can give us some advice because this isn't very fun anymore.
    Finally beat diamond with Pearl Lv6... took me 24hrs. don't know how I'll make it thru the rest of this thing : (

New Resident
    They changed win chance to awful low on July 3rd.
    The average rate to win used to 85% , but its about 50 % to 15% now!
    Can you imagine that your win chance is only 15% even when you use the right dragon?

They just make the arena battle harder.
    I have seen so many ppl complain about thus change at the other website.
    And many ppl consider to quit playing dragon story just because of this mess.

Farm Supplier
    Fairytale beat big bad dragon