Page 166 of 167 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167 LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 1669

Thread: Feature Overview: Battle Arena Ying Yang Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    How many Leviathan Pearls are we allowed to store? Thanks! :3

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by picklylily View Post
    How many Leviathan Pearls are we allowed to store? Thanks! :3
    99 If you don't craft the dragon, your pearls stop counting.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeStorm8 View Post
    [Update! Today (July 3rd) we released a copy of the Yin Yang Battle Tournament to another test group. This means another set of players will be able to try out the feature!]

[Please note: we are only doing a test release of this feature at this time. Most of you will not see this in-game yet because we're still polishing this feature. Some details are subject to change before the full release.]

Hello again, dragon fans!

Today we're test launching a new enhancement to the Battle Arena feature: Tournaments!

Tournaments provide a new and rewarding way to experience the Battle Arena. Before, your dragon opponents were randomized and you had to win 99 battles to craft the Leviathan Dragon Reward. With tournaments, you'll face opponents of increasing difficulty until you go head to head with the Tournament Boss in the final round! Defeat the dragon boss and win a copy of that dragon for yourself!

Did I mention our first tournament boss is a brand new dragon?

Did I mention that it's Yin Yang Dragon?

Yin Yang Dragon

Oh, and don't worry if you haven't finished collecting 99 Leviathan Pearls from the Battle Arena to craft the Leviathan Dragon. You'll still win pearls for winning rounds on your path to fight and win the Yin Yang Dragon.

You'll see flags on the arena and a reminder on your screen whenever a tournament is active. Battle Arena Tournaments are only available for a limited time, so get your Healing Springs ready and level up a good assortment of dragons so you have the right match for whatever opponents we throw at you!

Let us know what you think. I'll update here with answers to any FAQs, and we'll let you know when we're rolling the feature out to more players.

Thanks for playing and good luck!

-Jake.
    The Yin Yang Dragon is for a limited time only. Unfortunely, it was removed from the market when the tournament ended. I hope it comes back because I never won him.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kalika8998 View Post
    The Yin Yang Dragon is for a limited time only. Unfortunely, it was removed from the market when the tournament ended. I hope it comes back because I never won him.
    Same here. I was on the test group for Yin Yang and didn't make it past round 10, because it was so difficult. -__- (and yes,in my main account I have all of my dragons in epic, except for the most recent ones I've gotten)

New Resident
    Why are ice age dragons in the battle arena?!? We can't use the ones we got to fight so why should we have to fight them?!? Kinda BS they have no weaknesses, when one pops up it takes 8-10 tries to beat them.
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 09-09-13 at 10:33 AM. Reason: edit via language

Executive Chef
    sounds weird but i THINK that yin yang might have become breedable? the hatching time is the same with moon and now it has just become limited. limited for breeding or just buying? what do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    sounds weird but i THINK that yin yang might have become breedable? the hatching time is the same with moon and now it has just become limited. limited for breeding or just buying? what do you guys think?
    I guess it's buying only :P

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    I guess it's buying only :P
    See note from Frozenturtle

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    We made this special Dragon available for iOS players in the Market! We hope those of you who were not able to win it during the Tournament can take advantage of this LIMITED offer!

P.S. It is not breedable.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    See note from Frozenturtle
    I hope I can have gold soon to buy it...

Maybe by winning a contest-you get gems or gold...