Page 163 of 167 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167 LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1669

Thread: Feature Overview: Battle Arena Ying Yang Dragon

Do you have to update?

Banned
    5 days is more than enough time to finish te tournament. 30 matches, with the battles coming once every hour. Even if you lose you have time to play a minimal of let's say 6 matches per day. They take all of 30 seconds, before you win or lose. I can't see how the time constraint has anything to do with the game.

I can say I think it would be nice if they started when we do our first match. Kinda like the wheel where our timer reset at different times, Depending on when we last spin. However, I guess they do it because it would be an Inconvience if some players are still having their clock there, three days after most have won the prize.

Lets see if they make some more tweaks here and there. Overall, we wanted new things added to the game and this was a fantastic one. Even if I do talk smack about them most of the time. We can either play or not. I just feel bad for those who gave their all and couldn't beat the clock or beat the dragons.

Please give them another chance again to get to the end!

Rhino Keeper
    I don't think that 5 days is more than enough. Battles are every hour, but we need 6 hours to heal just one dragon!
    Also if player has not a wide bunch of epics, we may need time to feed and evolve suitable color dragon. Strong dragons has a long evolving times, up to 44 h, you know. And high levels require a lot of food which is growing so slowly.
    I had 4 days, as I mentioned, and I feel myself under time pressure.
    Also let's mention Active life, family, holidays, when people are traveling and often have not Internet access and so on.
    It's a reasonable time, but not optimal for players.
    But it's good for TL, because people often use gold to speed up arena or evolving or healing. This is TL's idea, I think, so they will not increase time. But if they decrease it, I will not even start tournament.

Rhino Keeper
    5 days is not enough unless you win every match.

Banned
    On my main account with about 96 dragons and more than half of them healed, I was able to make do, until almost the last hour. By time I for to YY I had less than FOUR baby dragons left. I used a level one baby dream and won. To figure!

On this account I have about 60 or so dragons. Maybe 15 of them are epic, give or take two. I have few diamonds, few super rares and mostly common baby dragons. Five days was more than enough.

The first time I lost way too many matches. This time, I won the first 20 without speeding. Then I had to use gold towards the end.

I had to speed heal two or three dragons the first time. This time none.

So even without winning every match, with or without powerful epic dragons or skipping numerous matches, you're able to win.

It all comes down to whether you have or can make free time. If possible, you can finish. If not, that's normal, you're focusing on real life. Just don't blame the game for what we are or aren't able to do.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by OlkaDragons View Post
    I don't think that 5 days is more than enough. Battles are every hour, but we need 6 hours to heal just one dragon!
    Also if player has not a wide bunch of epics, we may need time to feed and evolve suitable color dragon. Strong dragons has a long evolving times, up to 44 h, you know. And high levels require a lot of food which is growing so slowly.
    I had 4 days, as I mentioned, and I feel myself under time pressure.
    Also let's mention Active life, family, holidays, when people are traveling and often have not Internet access and so on.
    It's a reasonable time, but not optimal for players.
    But it's good for TL, because people often use gold to speed up arena or evolving or healing. This is TL's idea, I think, so they will not increase time. But if they decrease it, I will not even start tournament.
    I think it about choosing the right dragon, I for one don't have a single epic, I have 1 clockwork at level 7, the rest of my dragons are level 4 and most of them at level 3, I have used the crusader at level 4 a few times, but most of it's time is hospitalized.

just remember that I did evolve the forest and fire to epic to help out, but they pose no help, and always get hospitalized

Farm Supplier
    It was easy until the last day then I had to use gold. Won 30 but didn't get my dragon. Emailed support 3 days ago. Maybe there's a 5 day response period?��

Executive Chef
    My klaus goal is gone. Wonder if I got the rewards.

Rhino Keeper
    5 days are reasonable time frame to win 30 matches, but I would say it should be longer then that 6 days minimum and count down should have started the day we logged in and not at the same time for everyone. if u wont check DS for two days u can miss a lot of staff, thats not good. On average we should win 6 matches per day and it does not seem hard to do. But then tourney goes to the end it gets harder to win, even with the right dragons, As for myself I won entire tournament without ultimate attack and just sped gates 3 times, only lost battle 17 times and I will say it was hard and my goal almost expired. I have not dropped my phone for 5 days, even set alarm in order to wake up at night and battle, thats not normal. I could not even sleep thinking I wont be able to make it on time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefdragon View Post
    5 days is not enough unless you win every match.
    I think the number of days is ok.... I estimate that I lost about a quarter to a third of my matches but still managed to get YY

I won 10 the first day, 6 matches day 2 and 7 matches day 3 and 4, the clock still said 16 or 20 hours when I finished.

I do think healing time should be shorter tho'

The tournament is not meant to be easy its meant to be a challenge!