Page 161 of 167 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1669

Thread: Feature Overview: Battle Arena Ying Yang Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nbella1414 View Post
    So my YY is in my nest and my Goal is still incomplete. Anyone else still having this problem?
    Don't worry, you are not alone, a lot of players having same problme....

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Same thing with me. I have my Ying Yang on the nest, but my Klaus the Crusher goal as not completed. I will report this over.
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The CMs are looking into this.

Here is a current thread for this.(For Updates)

Rhino Keeper
    I battled with YY all night long, sleeping between rounds (alarm to 2 am, wake up, battling, lost, go to sleep, alarm at 3am and so on), crazy, I know. But I desired this dragon a lot.
    Results: during the night I lost all my dragons over level 5. Including Mistmoth 9 (2 times), Ice Cream 6 (2 times), epic Eagle, Fire, Air, Life and Diamond, Crusader 6, Lotus 8 and Kitsune 8, Forestfire 9 and some others. Ah, Aether 8 lost too.
    In the morning I had to buy gold and use ultimate to complete the tournament and get YY.

It was interesting in the beginning, but now I'm exhausted as my dragons. Despite egg is in the nest, I don't feel proud and happy. I feel that I was caught a trap - battling rules were not clear, and other players' dragons that beat YY (and other opponents) with one hit - didn't work for me at all!
    Also I think that common start is wrong - due to different time zones I saw red flags the next day after it starts and had only 4 days to fight. And had a crazy night in the end. TL should count 5 days from first battle.
    For example, user get red flags and have to start within 24h. And 5 days are count from this actual beginning.

Thanks to all, who shared their wins, although they almost not worked for me. And my congrats to all who finished this challenge successfully!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by OlkaDragons View Post
    I battled with YY all night long, sleeping between rounds (alarm to 2 am, wake up, battling, lost, go to sleep, alarm at 3am and so on), crazy, I know. But I desired this dragon a lot.
    Results: during the night I lost all my dragons over level 5. Including Mistmoth 9 (2 times), Ice Cream 6 (2 times), epic Eagle, Fire, Air, Life and Diamond, Crusader 6, Lotus 8 and Kitsune 8, Forestfire 9 and some others. Ah, Aether 8 lost too.
    In the morning I had to buy gold and use ultimate to complete the tournament and get YY.

It was interesting in the beginning, but now I'm exhausted as my dragons. Despite egg is in the nest, I don't feel proud and happy. I feel that I was caught a trap - battling rules were not clear, and other players' dragons that beat YY (and other opponents) with one hit - didn't work for me at all!
    Also I think that common start is wrong - due to different time zones I saw red flags the next day after it starts and had only 4 days to fight. And had a crazy night in the end. TL should count 5 days from first battle.
    For example, user get red flags and have to start within 24h. And 5 days are count from this actual beginning.

Thanks to all, who shared their wins, although they almost not worked for me. And my congrats to all who finished this challenge successfully!
    I said the same thing in post 1359. Hopefully TL reads both and understands the common start time is a problem. I didn't mention time zones, but that too should be taken into account.

Wish I had the chance to complete this. Got stuck on Helios, took out over 10 recommended dragons from reading through people's victories. Passion was my last attempt- and he got knocked out in 2 bashes from Helios. Completely unfair and I've said it before, and I'll say it again- refuse to buy gold towards this game. I was so excited when this was realesed and actually had good luck and thought I was gonna be able to get YY but nah. Ironically a gold sale started for me when I was stuck on Helios. Nice throw TL...but not interested. (You might as well take this feature permantly out of my game) I want a fair tournement without the need for gold.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by nbella1414 View Post
    My game just reset. The tournament goal disappeared without me getting the reward. And YY disappeared from my album. The egg is still in the nest though and it better stay there......WTH...
    I am checking on this.

See this thread here.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    This is total bull... I am so frustrated, too frustrated for words. So i was in the second test group, and at first i thought it exciting, ONLY IT WASN'T. LIKE, AT ALL. It was too weird how i lost with supposedly strong element dragons, adults, super rares, to the toddlers dragons right in the begining. Out of a series of rounds i played - bleieve me, so many of my dragons were exhausted - i only managed to win 10 battles.
    I didn't make a list for the Tournaments (i began to, but then started losing in the very beginning and that put me off) but i do have a list of (most of) my victories and losses during the time i've had the arena.

Note that I didn't jot down all of them. Mostly out of lack of time, but usually just shocked at how i could lose a battle against a dragon whose colors i'd already defeated, especially if i had defeated the super rare but then couldn't get past the COMMON!! This is crazy, and mostly senseless, illogical. When i was younger i'd kick butt at Pokemon, because there was a strategy and it made sense, but now... This doesn't. The rules don't always apply, dragons' supposed weaknesses simply shift, and i am left wondering WTH happened.

So yeah, really long post, bare with me. Oh, and i made some annotations in portuguese, so just kinda try and ignore those unless you can decipher them xD
    So: my dragons are listed on the left, there is an arrow in the middle, and the game's arena dragon is to the right. When there are two arrows pointing left it means I lost. One arrow pointin to the right means i won.

BATTLE ARENA

Topaz > Athletic

Clown > dream (close call)

Mindvolt > laserlight

Aether > Light (close call)

Mythic << Emerald

??

Bubble << clockworks

Saturn << clockworks

Aether << Clockworks

Aurora << clockworks

Passion > clockworks

Super << night

Clown << night

Caesar << night

Peacock << night

Origami << night

Griffin << night

Titan << night

Passion << night

Eagle << night

Fairy << night

Pegasus > night ( 1 magic quase n fez dano, bash deu cabo dele)

Origami > genie

Trickster << coral

Lotus > coral (magic foi fraco mas bash acabou com ele)

Sapphire > luck

Lotus > chocolate

Peacock > winter (one bash KO)

Passion << honeybee (b, m , m - magic ? mais eficaz?)

Bubble > honeybee (bash)

Peacock << anubis

Saturn << anubis (devia ter feito 3 bash mas fiz B M B)

Passion << anubis

? > anubis

LeftHeart << caesar

Familiar << caesar

Saturn << caesar

Firestorn << caesar

Ruby > caesar (magic, bash mais eficiente)

Lotus << titan

Passion << titan (devia ter feito 3 magic)

Origami << titan

Topaz > titan (1 hit KO)

Topaz << dark angel

RightHeart << DA

Clockworks << DA

Air << DA

Lotus << Da

Pearl > DA

Pegasus > Witch (1 magic KO)

Night << quartz

Ruby << quartz

Sapphire << quartz

Fireworks << quartz

Emerald << quartz

Peacock << quartz

Forestfire << quartz

Caesar << quartz

Passion << quartz

Feuitful << quartz

Pearl << quartz

Atlantic > quartz (M)

Lotus << aether

Saturn > aether (M)

Mismoth << trickster

Peacock > trickster (1M)

Caesar << familiar

Genie << familiar (devia ter usado sempre bash)

Cosmic << familiar

Passion << familiar.

Mythic << familiar

Ruby << familiar

Sappire << fam

Aether << fam

Bubbles > familiar (1 magic 1 bash KO)

Peacock > ice cream (B,M,M)

Virtue << air

Cosmic <<air

Night > air (M )

Clockworks << bubble (devia ter usado 3 bash em vez de MBB)

Night > bubble (M e B)

Bubble << night

Pegasus << night (makes no sense! i had defeated night with pegasus before!!)

Pearl > night (close call)

Forestfire << mist

Familiar > mist (Magic almost KO, bash to finish)

Planet > serpent (M)

Pearl << mythic

Big bad << mythic

Lightning> mythic (B)

Planet > fuzzy (B,M,B)

Planet > caesar (B M M)

Night << justice

Sunrise > justice (B M)

Scorpion << kite

Parakeet << kite

Aurora << kite

Night > kite (B, M)

Caesar > athletic (MBB)

Virtue > poison (B)

Peacock > saturn (B)

Mythic << peacock

Aether > peacock (B)

Bubble > eagle (B)

Peacock << coral

Pearl << coral

Eagle << coral

Hunter << coral

Clown << coral

Saturn << coral.

Mythic << coral

Landworm > sapphire

Planet << fuzzy

Ather > fuzzy (BMB, magic was strongest)

Executive Chef
    I forgot what i used to beat the last coral, LOL. Also in my latest rounds, i faced leviathan almost three times in a row and always beat it with mismoth (I think). I had fun because i won, but it was weird: the first leviathan was a one-hit KO, the second time i had to hit him three times, and the third time i needed two attacks to finish him. Go figure.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    You can do it! Good luck! Go. Go. Go.
    Thanks so much to you and nbella, but alas I didn't make it I had 2 shots at YY I used up every single gold, but I had a tiny bit of health left at the end, I thought I had him Congrats to those who got him!

Fashion Designer
    you win some, you lose some.

good luck next time, i'm sure it will be back, the goal did say it's the first tournament, so another one may come soon.

Executive Chef
    congrats to those who got ying yang

i was going to buy gold to finish the last battles but then i felt *****ed on my account where i have the tournament
    beat DA with hunter... went back and hr later to continue next battle guess what Still DA
    so put hunter back with DA and lost
    waited another hr put crusader against DA and won again...finally it stuck

but yeah that made me loose 3 hrs so i felt *****ed so didn't buy gold nor have ying yang
    if my hunter win vs Da would have stuck i would have bought gold to finish up but since it didnt i felt what if i buy gold and the wins dont stick then illl be more pissed off since i put real money