Page 157 of 167 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1669

Thread: Feature Overview: Battle Arena Ying Yang Dragon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lilobrat05 View Post
    Guess I'm not gonna get this one. Stuck on level 14 dark angel have exhausted over 6 of my dragons trying to beat this one. Don't have any diamond hybrids to try against it guess ying yang dragon doesn't want a home on my island
    You don't need diamond hybrids. I believe I won this round with pegasus. Look at the chart above. Find the dragons weakness elements (on the right) and find a dragon in your arsenal that best fits. And go for it. you came this far. Keep going.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Same thing with me. I have my Ying Yang on the nest, but my Klaus the Crusher goal as not completed. I will report this over.
    Quote Originally Posted by camelot7 View Post
    I too have completed this. My egg is on the nest. tried restarting, didn't help, no rewards for the goal, red flag is gone. There has to be a glitch since it's more than one of us. Please Help.
    The CMs are looking into this.

Here is a current thread for this.(For Updates)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The CMs are looking into this.

Here is a current thread for this.(For Updates)
    Do you think our egg needs to hatch to complete the goal?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Do you think our egg needs to hatch to complete the goal?
    Just hatched mine not five minutes ago and goal still there.

Farm Supplier
    Finally I was able to get Yin Yang. I checked the original thread above each battle. I lost a lot and had to use ultimate once but the list above was really helpful. This is won battles of my last five rounds.

Helios - crusader 6 mmm
    Mask - tiny 6 bbb
    Light - aether 10 bb
    Poison - life 6 b
    Yin Yang - serpent 10 bm

Thank you very much to everyone that gave me suggestions. I truly appreciate it. As you can see, we can defeat higher level dragons with common / low level dragons. Please don't give up and good luck

Banned
    I hope the fix the goals soon. I need mine more pearls for Levi. My YY is in the nest, but my battles are still costing 30 gold for the ultimate attack and 4 gold to speed. Not that I'd use gold, I just don't like this option being there when the matches they were meant for, are over.

Fashion Designer
    Question: What if the time expires and you are currently on the 25th level? Are you going to start from the beginning? :|

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    Question: What if the time expires and you are currently on the 25th level? Are you going to start from the beginning? :|
    I haven't heard of anyone getting the tournament a second time, if they didnt finish the first one they had. Can a Mod or CM confirm this for us, please? Though I'm pretty sure you will have to start from the beginning again. In all three chances for this dragon, the dragons have been different and the rounds more or less complicated.

Rhino Keeper
    Beat Poison with level 7 Titan. MB

Below are the colors you would be up against in the last 4 rounds, with their strengths and weaknesses.

Black is weak against green, white, cosmic, rainbow; strong against yellow, pink, fairytale.
    White is weak against blue, purple, rainbow, stone; strong against black, mythic, cosmic.
    Purple is weak against green, pink, gold-giver(Treasure/Stainglass); strong against blue, white, cosmic.
    Green is weak against red, dino, mythic; strong against purple, black, stone.
    Pink is weak against black, gold-giver, fairytale; strong against yellow, purple, mythic

Let's use Mask as an example. The best colors against the pink are black, gold-giver and fairytale, but the fairytale is weak against Mask's black. Green, white, cosmic and rainbow are strong against black, and none of those colors are weak against pink. So you look for a dragon that has 2 colors among black, green, and white. Gold-giver, cosmic and rainbow are not your best bets because they are unicolors that beat only one of Mask's colors. There are no super-rare green-white black-white or green-black dragons. Not until a few hours ago, at least. There is now Troll - a super-rare black-green and your SINGLE BEST SHOT against Mask-18 even if it's a baby Troll! But before Troll, your top choices would have been Pegasus, Moon and Hunter, along with any ultra-rares you may have with one of the strong colors, so DarkAngel, and Angel are up there but NOT Quetzal, because it doesn't have ultra-rare status in the arena. All unbreedable dragons fiight as super-rares. Quetzal would fall into the next rank of choices - super-rares with just one strong color, and there are lots of these. You would avoid using any dragons with yellow, pink, purple or mythic.

Remember to match up all colors. Try to use a super-rare or unbreedable dragon that can beat at least 2 of the opponent's colors (or has at least 2 colors that can beat a single-color opponent); or an ultra-rare dragon that can beat at least 1 of the opponent's colors. The next best choices would be rares with 2 strong colors, then super-rares with only one strong color, then ultras with no strong color. By the time you get to rares and commons with only 1 strong color, your odds of winning are significantly diminished. The more colors you beat and the higher your rarity, the better will be your odds. You may see results posted where players won using weak colors or inferior rarity. I urge you not to fight with such handicaps unless you have no better choice.

LESS THAN 6 HOURS LEFT.