Page 156 of 167 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1669

Thread: Feature Overview: Battle Arena Ying Yang Dragon

Executive Chef
    Good luck in these final hours. Remember, if you get stuck, go to the original battle arena thread and look at the list of strengths and weakness. Strenght side is what is strong against the element or color. Weakness is what you should pick.

For instance…black, weakness is green white cosmic. So use green white cosmic and black should lose. Should being the operative word. (It won't always, as you all know).

Rhino Keeper
    Aether level 6 beat Light with MB

Quote Originally Posted by buttmarb View Post
    Anyone know what I can use to defeat mask lv 16?
    I tried aether and moon both were close but not enough!!...
    HELP I have 7hrs left and only 4 dragons to defeat!!!!

I beat it with a level 8 winter dragon. BMM.. Good luck!

Executive Chef
    Just now my black swan lv6 defeat Mask Lv 18 ,used BMB..Happy now .Thanks to everyone for help.

Rhino Keeper
    My won battles

Forest 1 - Eagle 10 bb
    Winter 1 - Fairy 10
    Diamond 2 - Gold 10
    Goblin 2 - serpant 10
    Stone 3 - serpant 10 bmm
    Cosmic-- dont remember
    Four leaf 4 - flower 10 mm
    Samurai 4 - tiny mm
    Amethyst 5 - Tiny 10 mbm
    TD 6 - Gold 10 mbb
    Bigbad - DA mb
    Kistune 5 - DA bb
    Pegasus 7 - planet 9 bbm
    Trickster 7 - flower 10 bb
    Super 7 - flower 10 mbb b stronger
    Topaz 8 - flower 10 mbb
    Crusider 9 - dA mbb
    Lightining - DA 10
    Fireworks - flower 10 mb m strong
    Mythic - flower mbb
    Medusa - tiny m
    Leviathan 12 - mist 10 mbb
    Night elf 14 - pegasus mb b strong
    DA - forestfire mm
    Night 16 - pearl m
    Helios 16 - mistmoth mbm
    Mask 18 - laserlight mm
    Light - athletic mbb
    Poison 20 - rose 10 mb
    YY - Aether mmm

Executive Chef
    my athletic and coral defeated by Light, any advice how to defeat..Thank you

JUST UNDER 7 HOURS LEFT!

If you're in the last 4 rounds, you need to step it up so Yin Yang doesn't get away.
    Time to stop looking at what dragons other people got lucky with. At the beginning of the general Battle Arena thread is a guide to color strengths and weaknesses. USE IT. IT'S THE REAL DEAL. But make sure you're using it properly. You must compare ALL your dragon's colors against ALL the opponent's colors. The primary color's only special significance is that it determines what kind of magic attack will be used. It's for visual effect only. Pick the best color combo you have with the highest rarity. Short of an Ultimate attack, that's the best you can do.
    Time to stop worrying about combos. It doesn't matter whether you use bash, magic or both.
    Time to stop worrying about level. Mind you, this only applies if your opponent is at least 8 levels higher than your highest level dragon. Colors and rarity are everything at this stage of the tournament.
    Time to stop worrying about exhausting dragons. It's gonna happen. This is the end-game. Use them now; heal them later.
    Use the color guide to decide NOW which dragons you will use for these last 4 opponents: Mask(black-pink) Light(white) Poison(purple-green) YinYang(black-white). That way you don't burn out your round 30 dragons in round 28.

If you have more than 4 rounds to go, you may need to spend some gold to speed the gates, since you probably won't beat every opponent with just one battle. Ultimate attack? I dunno. How many of those can you reasonably do? I'm hoping you won't need it. If you do, don't use it until you've already done 2 attacks. 30 gold guarantees one win; the same gold speeds 7-8 battles -- 7-8 chances to win.

Best of luck, warriors. Don't give up until it's over. Luck can change in a minute. Fight to the very end!

The Honorable Panda
    Great post sand.
    I used the color guide for all my battles. Thanks for the extra tips!
    Good Luck everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by funnyrandomness5112 View Post
    Jake, Here's what some users have reported for strengths and weaknesses or something that would be great!

Black- Strong- Yellow, Pink, Fairytale, Weak- Green White Cosmic

Red is Strong Against- Green, Weak Against, Yellow and Blue

Green is Strong against- Purple and Black, Weak Against Red and Mythic

Yellow is Strong- Red, Blue, Gold. Weak- Pink Black Cosmic

Blue- Strong- Red, White Weak- Yellow and Purple

Purple- Stong- Blue, White, Cosmic. Weak- Blue and Purple

White- Strong- Black Mythic, Cosmic. Weak- Blue And Purple

Pink- Strong- Yellow, purple and Mythic weak- Black, Gold, Fairytale

Diamond- Strong- Diamond, Gold

Cosmic- Strongp Yellow Black Fairytale Weak- Purple White

Mythic- Strong- Green Weak- White Pink Fairytale

Gold- Strong- Purple, Pink. Weak- Yellow Diamond

Fairytale- Strong- Pink and Mythic Weak- Black and Cosmic

Stone- Strength- Green and Blue, Weakness- Red and White

(SORRY FOR BIG AND BOLD TRYING TO MAKE READ ABLE!)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    JUST UNDER 7 HOURS LEFT!

If you're in the last 4 rounds, you need to step it up so Yin Yang doesn't get away.
    Time to stop looking at what dragons other people got lucky with. At the beginning of the general Battle Arena thread is a guide to color strengths and weaknesses. USE IT. IT'S THE REAL DEAL. But make sure you're using it properly. You must compare ALL your dragon's colors against ALL the opponent's colors. The primary color's only special significance is that it determines what kind of magic attack will be used. It's for visual effect only. Pick the best color combo you have with the highest rarity. Short of an Ultimate attack, that's the best you can do.
    Time to stop worrying about combos. It doesn't matter whether you use bash, magic or both.
    Time to stop worrying about level. Mind you, this only applies if your opponent is at least 8 levels higher than your highest level dragon. Colors and rarity are everything at this stage of the tournament.
    Time to stop worrying about exhausting dragons. It's gonna happen. This is the end-game. Use them now; heal them later.
    Use the color guide to decide NOW which dragons you will use for these last 4 opponents: Mask(black-pink) Light(white) Poison(purple-green) YinYang(black-white). That way you don't burn out your round 30 dragons in round 28.

If you have more than 4 rounds to go, you may need to spend some gold to speed the gates, since you probably won't beat every opponent with just one battle. Ultimate attack? I dunno. How many of those can you reasonably do? I'm hoping you won't need it. If you do, don't use it until you've already done 2 attacks. 30 gold guarantees one win; the same gold speeds 7-8 battles -- 7-8 chances to win.

Best of luck, warriors. Don't give up until it's over. Luck can change in a minute. Fight to the very end!
    Listen to her folks. She is the battle arena savant I mentioned earlier. I used this chart throughout my battles and only lost 5 dragons.

GOOD LUCK again.

Rhino Keeper
    Guess I'm not gonna get this one. Stuck on level 14 dark angel have exhausted over 6 of my dragons trying to beat this one. Don't have any diamond hybrids to try against it guess ying yang dragon doesn't want a home on my island