Page 101 of 167 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1669

Thread: Feature Overview: Battle Arena Ying Yang Dragon

Final Round: Yin Yang - Aether ( 9 ) win ( without ultimate attack ) and only tried once. Got Yin Yang ( Finally ! ) but the klaus the crusher's quest is still there... Anyway good luck to You all...

I spent 130 gold totals Ultimate Attack twice for Helios ( didn't mention this before, i forgot ) and Mask.

Executive Chef
    Epic Kitsune just won against level 7 trickster with BB. Didn't need a third B.

Quote Originally Posted by patisu View Post
    Sad thing is...I don't have hardly any of the dragons you used to win and I don't have all my dragons at epic yet :P
    Well since rarity, level, and element of Your dragon are counted for this, I used my best army. But that doesn't mean if You're using the same dragon, You will get the same result. It's all about percentage, even You have 75% win, You could still lose at some point. If by any chance You're not worrying about silver coins, just fight them on with all You have...battling isn't cost that much anyway. But if You low on coins, have kind of mythic or any expensive habitat's dragon in the nest and couldn't afford to buy it, then don't battle. Sorry.

Fashion Designer
    Epic mercury beat lv 5 amethyst

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonnat View Post
    thanks for your help. Now battling samurai
    You're welcome. Wish I could help more! Trying to find the right dragon since I am missing the top "dogs" makes life too interesting, lol. However, I should be halfway through before day 2 ends. With ten fails and a few sped up rounds, I guess things could be much worse

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by godofsparkle View Post
    Well since rarity, level, and element of Your dragon are counted for this, I used my best army. But that doesn't mean if You're using the same dragon, You will get the same result. It's all about percentage, even You have 75% win, You could still lose at some point. If by any chance You're not worrying about silver coins, just fight them on with all You have...battling isn't cost that much anyway. But if You low on coins, have kind of mythic or any expensive habitat's dragon in the nest and couldn't afford to buy it, then don't battle. Sorry.
    No worries, you've helped me a lot!! I am doing ok on coins...it's food to level up that is scarce.

Speaking of coins, did you notice the battles cost different prices? Mom's iPad pays 2500 coins per battle, my daughter pays 3000 on her iPod, and I pay 5000 coins on iPhone.

Stuck at lvl 6 big bad. Tried diamond, cosmic, Saturn, lotus and infinity and all lost. Suggestions?

Executive Chef
    My epic kitsune took out level 8 super. MBB

Quote Originally Posted by patisu View Post
    No worries, you've helped me a lot!! I am doing ok on coins...it's food to level up that is scarce.

Speaking of coins, did you notice the battles cost different prices? Mom's iPad pays 2500 coins per battle, my daughter pays 3000 on her iPod, and I pay 5000 coins on iPhone.
    Yes, i think it is based on Your level. mine is 93 and it is 5000, it was 4500 when I was 80-89, and 4000 when I was 70-79. same with gold to coins or food conversion, it is changed when You reach level 10,20, and so on.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wolftiger1234 View Post
    Stuck at lvl 6 big bad. Tried diamond, cosmic, Saturn, lotus and infinity and all lost. Suggestions?
    Try night. Highest level you have.