Page 1 of 167 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Feature Overview: Battle Arena Ying Yang Dragon

Rhino Keeper

Feature Overview: Battle Arena Ying Yang Dragon

[Update! Today (July 3rd) we released a copy of the Yin Yang Battle Tournament to another test group. This means another set of players will be able to try out the feature!]

[Please note: we are only doing a test release of this feature at this time. Most of you will not see this in-game yet because we're still polishing this feature. Some details are subject to change before the full release.]

Hello again, dragon fans!

Today we're test launching a new enhancement to the Battle Arena feature: Tournaments!

Tournaments provide a new and rewarding way to experience the Battle Arena. Before, your dragon opponents were randomized and you had to win 99 battles to craft the Leviathan Dragon Reward. With tournaments, you'll face opponents of increasing difficulty until you go head to head with the Tournament Boss in the final round! Defeat the dragon boss and win a copy of that dragon for yourself!

Did I mention our first tournament boss is a brand new dragon?

Did I mention that it's Yin Yang Dragon?

Yin Yang Dragon

Oh, and don't worry if you haven't finished collecting 99 Leviathan Pearls from the Battle Arena to craft the Leviathan Dragon. You'll still win pearls for winning rounds on your path to fight and win the Yin Yang Dragon.

You'll see flags on the arena and a reminder on your screen whenever a tournament is active. Battle Arena Tournaments are only available for a limited time, so get your Healing Springs ready and level up a good assortment of dragons so you have the right match for whatever opponents we throw at you!

Let us know what you think. I'll update here with answers to any FAQs, and we'll let you know when we're rolling the feature out to more players.

Thanks for playing and good luck!

-Jake.
    Last edited by JakeStorm8; 07-03-13 at 11:22 AM.

Executive Chef
    Ooh, dats a nice dragon. But alas, I have no flags except the normal coloured flags.

Rhino Keeper
    Yin Yang Dragon looks amazing!! Wow!

Banned
    This is a beautiful dragon!

Executive Chef
    Oh okay, never mind. I updated and I do have the flags. Yay, I'm in a test release for once!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    Oh okay, never mind. I updated and I do have the flags. Yay, I'm in a test release for once!

Did you have to download the new version of dragon story? Or just restarted your game? Naturally I'm not a tester.

Fashion Designer
    First win against fire lvl 1 with water lvl 10. Good thing is only waiting another hour to next battle

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    Did you have to download the new version of dragon story? Or just restarted your game? Naturally I'm not a tester.
    I updated to 1.5 and my Arena is now decorated with a red banner.

I must say, this feature is very well done. What isn't well done is the fact that a Level 1 Fire Dragon can beat a Level 10 Elf.

By the way, for every 10 wins in the normal arena, the game should tell you one type advantage and one type disadvantage. Then we can all work to finding out what is good against what.

And one more question. Is Passion's magic the same as Pink magic, or is it just the same aesthetically?

Banned
    Well I do like this dragon but I can't give it a home.... How do you know if you have been chosen for this? Do you get a goal?

Rhino Keeper
    I just got this and won my first ( really 48th) battle. I want this dragon!!!

Page 1 of 167 123451151101 ... LastLast